Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Custody rights

Page no : 2

Rashmi   13 October 2015

Mr/Ms I walk alone?

1. I don't want to imagine such atrocities which are imperative as we are all different individuals.

It is like me telling u accept what bad people do to u, and don't protest as ur next gen will do the same, rather its like saying please die in a plane crash as you might anyway die tomorrow...
Very Irrational, and doesn't make any sense

How can you claim it is a Cruel intention? i don't undertand!!..

What if an innocent is brainwashed, emotionally blackmailed? heard of any such instances.. if not, there is no point continuing the conversation at all.

Most of all i'm not looking at a seperation at all... so why r u even getting there

My q was simple, is there any right lawfully to keep people away from my son, when i'm aware they can harm him...

That's was the Q i had, but you went to my future predicting my dil...

ofcourse i haven't knocked the doors of the court , and i'm here seeking thoughts!!!!!

LegalFighter (test)     13 October 2015

MADAM,

Still you keep on speaking on pure imagination and not explaining what have your inlaws done to your kid.If you keep on speaking on assumption,that tends us to give same manner of answers on assumption.

I told you very clearly if you try to create any legal bond or agreement to restrict your inlaws to visit ur kid "without proper evidences or if its proved your allegations are false and malefied" is a proven cruelty to your husband and its a cruel intention from you.Please read the above key sentence in bold and quotes.

If you can prove they harrashed your kid in any manner, visit a lawyer,get advice and take legal actions.Thats up to you.

I walk alone (Asst Manager)     13 October 2015

Rashmi Madam

You needed thoughts, those pointers were my thoughts based upon your query. Of-cource we are different individuals, hence, thought process need not required to be same. You're matured enough to decide upon what action/re-action you would do, of-cource, we can not control them.

About how "cruel intentions" will have its stay : I guess respondent Tamilian Sir already mentioned in his reply & you can do whatever you feel right for you and your family.

I have not predicted your future and neither I would get anything out of doing so. I just told you what might or might not come. Thus I dont think its is any "Irrational". but of-cource, mindsets need not be same for different individuals. Hence, you can choose what you feel is right. If you feel making such legal bond would make you happy & safe, you may go ahead, its your choice. As per as my views are concerned, I felt like informing you.

God Bless & All the best whatever you do, keep your mind cool to think & talk to any competent lawyer about the repurcussions (if any applicable) then proceed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register