FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     08 May 2013

Custody order denial by wife.......messed up.

Dear Friends I am fighting a legal battle for my 8 year old son Yash in Bombay HC. In lower court custody is granted to her and in order specifically allowed me to have custody of Yash in Summer Vacation.Court gave us a specific day to hand over Yash in presence of Mediation Judge(MJ).It was Yesterday 6th.I went to the Mediation Judge at 10.30 a.m. but to my surprise she did not turned out for the cause.I reported this to MJ and suggested him to inform her at her living place.MJ said that we didnot have permission to do that and shown his helplessness in the matter and suggested me to wait for her.Again I resumed waiting,nothing she didnot came.It was a smart and cruel attempt to not have access of my dear son.I finished up waiting at 6.00 p.m. and again went to MJ.MJ was giving complete co-operation to her act.He was neither bothered about how serious was the insult of a court order.He seems to be completely managed  by them.He suggested me to report this matter to the lower court which passed this order.

As per his suggestion I submitted the application with full narration of the incident.Regular court's judge was absent hence his charge was to other judge.Again the Judge shown helplessness in the mattereven he was rejecting my application and was saying what will happen if you get delayed by a day?It was completely senseless suggestion. Now regular judge will come on 9 and then I will be able to put up the matter I/F of him.

Above incident shows how hard becomes when entire system gets involved in harrassment of you.

my question is that,

Why did MJ exercised the powers granted to him,he said his role is to execute the order,my argument is that didnot his duty is to create healthy and conductive envonment for order execution.That means he must have tried by informing my wife to come.OTW he could have taken help of court's authority to deliver message,no nothing he done.Nor he guided us to do anything.It was a breach of trust I think.Whats your say?

Whatever my wife done,how serious is the offence,it is an insult of sanctity and respect of a court order,will she be punished?How can she be proved for justice and have maximum punishment?

This is the way system exploits and harrasses to the victims of false allegations.My child was coming first time to me after a legal battle of 3 years and again they won with money power.Suggest me some thing over this issue.

Thanking in advance.


 4 Replies

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     08 May 2013

* Please read why DID not MJ exercised his powers.....in stead of why DID MJ exercised his powers.....

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     08 May 2013

Please reply me so that I can save my valuable time.

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     08 May 2013

The First appeal for the mentioned case is pending for relessness  final disposal order in Bombay High Court.Hon. Judge is not allowing us to submit any document now.I am blocked,how can put up all these facts I/F of HC judge please guide me.How cn I bring this matter to justice.

Because these happenings put properly  can turn the HC appeal.This is horrible harrassment for Indian males.Courts always gives sympathy to females w/o giving priorities to the facts.And as far as motherhood is concerned it is not like before in Indian society.Vengeance and selfishness overlapped the natural and responsible lovable mother.Many mothers make weapon of children to harrass husbands.Its not going to do any good to child.When child tolerates e'thing of her but when he gets power he firstly try to get rid of such mothers.They forget it and enforces their wishes on child.being Father alive ,he is made helpless by law.This trend need to be changed.Father can be lovable and affectionate towards child.Media portrayed father as an aggressive and carelessness and blah blah .....This should be stopped. Otherwise entire social and relational fabric between son and father will be in danger.

Have a Heart Foundation (Sales & Mktng)     09 May 2013


Send  Notices to Your Wife to Comply with the  Court Order to hand over the child for access.

Collect sufficient evidence for not getting the access... If the access is still not given for more then 3-4 occasions 

File a Separate Contempt Petition 



Prayers in Contempt

1. The Petitioner therefore most humbly prays that:

A. That the respondent be committed to civil prison for a period of six months or for such other period as this Hon’ble Court may deem fit and the respondent be further imposed a fine to be quantified by this Hon’ble court.


In the alternative Custody of the Child be immediately shifted to the petitioner for the gross, deliberate and willful contempt.


B. Right to Cross examining of the Respondent be forfeited/struck off.


C. The respondent be directed to serve at least 5 hrs a day of community service for 3 days at any orphanage / old age home / Government Hospital.


D. Access denied / deprived be compensated within a time frame of 10 days.

E. Grant any other relief or reliefs that this Hon’ble court may deem fit and proper under the circumstances.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query