LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swati   15 January 2017

Custody of children

I have two kids .one of 8 years and one 1year .I need to know abt the custody of child .My elder one is daughter and younger one is boy . I am a housewife. Please reply me. Swati

Learning

5 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     16 January 2017

Are you a divorcee? Are you fighting custody battle with your children'sfather? Have sufficient maintenance been paid to  you by  your estranged husband? Child's welfare is the paramounrt consideration in court's view. If you are able to provide maximum emotional security and maximum financial security I mean adequate, the court will grant child custody to you. You read self help books on bringing up children by Indian Authors and foreign authors and see that your children learn some values.If you appreciate this answer please give me a like on my profile.

Swati   16 January 2017

I am abt to apply for divorce . my husband always threats me that he will take my both kids. I know my kids won't be safe in my in laws house .This I can prove in Court.but I have only one weak point that I am not working . I was working earlier. Now no more violence I can take.

Swati   16 January 2017

I am abt to apply for divorce . my husband always threats me that he will take my both kids. I know my kids won't be safe in my in laws house .This I can prove in Court.but I have only one weak point that I am not working . I was working earlier. Now no more violence I can take.

whatnot   16 January 2017

Your concern about children are dully noted.

If they are staying with you and you are not at marital home currently then you have nothing to fear.

Just live the life as it comes. Leave a note at school not to let anyone else to take child away from school.

Do not approach court unless a mitigating problem exists.

As you are not working, time to explore some possibility of earning which should be your first priority..

Wait and watch should be our theme without considering law action for a while.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Swati

Start working.  Or else custody of your kids will go to the father.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register