Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sk Rajjak Hossain   20 August 2019

custody matter

if Father got custody order of his minor child due to immoral life leading by mother then what would be the next process for child recovery from mother. kindly advise


 1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 August 2019

The mother has to appeal against such custody and the court decides on further custody of the child depending on facts of the case.  Seek legal aid from voluntary women's' organization or Legal services authority for further remedy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query