LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv Aneesh Trivedi 9424449500 (Advocate)     01 June 2016

Custody given to fahter

I need the judgment where 5 years child custody given to father { it will more suitable if girl child judgements will be there } i am searching and getting also very few one or two like Dr. (Smt.) Snehlata Mathur vs Mahendra Narain on 5 July, 1979 if any one having please help ..... thanking you


 3 Replies

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     01 June 2016

There was one judgement of the type that you are asking, but there the mother passed away and kid was with the grand parents, but still court gave custody to father, as he is legal gaurdian of the child as well as biological father too.  Delhi HC, you may search in LCI archives.


I presume it is a girl child,can U elaborate the reasons for the custody being given to the father by court.

Adv Aneesh Trivedi 9424449500 (Advocate)     02 June 2016

@SAINATH DEVALLA 1]welfare of child is with father 2]mother earning is less 3]mother uses abusive laguages like mad**,bahe*** etc 4]she is under ego without reason left her husband 5] there is no male memeber in her family to look after her mother, and two sisters etc etc this is mine case you can understand full facts from previous posts since 2009 i am updating all facts note: mother looses RCR filed by me she filed false 498A and during its trial she come to me and gave birth to child in this 498A SHO punished many such facts are there................... thanks for your response @Dana Kayoni child is with mother so there is fight between husband and wife , wife took daughter when she was one month old and not allowing husband to see her, wife is in egoestic mood but not understanding the suffering of life coming in future may be understood but her ego is more so needing judgements where child is with mother but as you suggested will work in secondary, any way thank you for your response..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query