LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kavitha Menon (Others)     27 November 2015

Custody document for school

Hello Experts:I'm separated from my husband for the past 3 years and the case is pending before the court. We have a son out of the marriage, and he is 4 years old. The custody of my my son is with me, neither has his father filed for any custody. He has been ordered to pay maintenance, and he just cleared his due after chasing him for the same in the court for the past three years; yet he hasn't started to pay the regular maintenance that he is supposed to pay according to the court orders. I have been bearing all the finanace with a huge EMI, property tax, society maintenace, everything else, and now my son's school fees. I'm sharing all this for you to understand the background. 

He is not interested in taking the financial responisbilty of the child. And off lately my husband turned on the school premises asking for a bonafide and creating a scene there. Now the school has asked me to give them legal document of my son's custody from the court that says that the custody is with me. I've managed to get notarised 100 Rupee stamp paper that claims that the permamnent custody of my son is with me and that his father has not filed any case for custody of the child.

What I wish to understand is will this Notarised 100 Rupee Stamp Paper be accepted by the school as a Legal Document?

Thank you.








 1 Replies

amaresh   28 November 2015

Yentede Banta ....well said. She should try to make more money by getting a good job.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register