Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sk Rajjak Hossain   05 February 2020

Custoday Matter

I have filed 8 yrs old baby girl's custody case under ACT VIII.
opposite party not entering in this case after several notice serve and news paper flassh.
after 2yrs op has appear today. now matter gone to DLSA for meditation. is it correct process, kindly advise


 1 Replies

Deepadnya Walanj   18 February 2020

One may not able to answer your question correctly because some important is missing rom your question. Kindly note that the marriage laws in India are based according to religion. So different religion will have a different law regardin this. To answer your first half of the question you would have to answer the following questions:

1] Which religion do you belong to?

2] Are you the father or mother of the child?

To answer the second half of your question- Yes, mediation can be used as a means in solving divorce cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query