Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (a)     13 October 2015

Current dv

Dear experts/lawyers -

1. my wife filed DV case on 4 years back stating that i am getting 'X' salary and she wants amount A for herself and amount B for the kid out of my 'X' salary.

2. i was not getting 'X' salary as per claim but lesser than 'X'

3. now last year her lawyer filed the petition to amend the DV prayer stating that i am getting 'X1' salary (fatter than X amount) and wife wants A1 (double of A) and kid wants B1 (double of B).

4. 4 years revision happend on my salary and i am getting close to 'X' salary as per the claim made by wife 4 years back (point #1).

5. She is assuming all thru i am getting a fat salary but never showed any documentary evidence.

my queries:

A) is it not an act of cruelty that she wants money from husband? and use husband as an ATM machine

B) she mentioned some other salary (neither X nor X1) of mine in sec24HMA (divorce case) and got the order in her favor by all means of asumptions and presumptions. is it not an act of fraud both in divorce court and DV court?

C) she bought two wheeler out of my interim money (RTI reply i got from RTO) and doing business at home like small shop, going to some organization for work (9am to 4pm) but still enjoying my money. Is this not a symptom of greedy that wife wants mony and money. And due to this attitude of hers, she tortured and harassed husband (me) and his family members like hell to an extent that the husband (me) cannot live with her (out of cruelty). By all these facts, can court grant divorce to me? and can i get clean chit in DV case?

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

You need to write a book on "Signs and symptoms of Greedy WIfe"!

She if needs money should prove that you earn that X amount of salary, but as she is woman, she has by default already proved that you are earning X amount, and court by default even after your RTI dealings information and citations and photographic evidence of her home business dealings will award some XY amount.

It is normal for both parties to lie in cases of Civil in nature, which you may include in your book, but which lie will be accepted by court only court knows and not even God.

The crux here in your case is, you should get divorce and that will come at a cost, you need to cough up money and take MCD, getting a clean chit wont get you anything in DV, it is only a waste of time trying to get a clean chit by regular process of attending court dates.  Like this your kid will grow up in court halls, and you both husband and wife will grow old, thats all, if you want to move ahead, stop running behind proving what who earns.

Ethically it is your moral responsibility to maintain your kid, wherever the kid is, with you or with someone else.  Pay money to kid, if not the wife, that is your share of karma, you cant get away with it.

See if re-union is a possiblity, getting divorce will easily take 7-10 years of your life and re-marriage etc is a very costly affair [getting rid of current one and getting new one] or else take MCD.  

Time and tide wait for none!

kunal   14 October 2015

@Ravi

Firstly, Dnt write X, Y , Z we we are not here to  focus on X Y & Z.But anywaz..

Saara kaam to tumhari wife ne kara hai , tumne kara kya hai sirf RTI ke elawa.

1) Did you ask your greedy wife to submitt the Affidavit in DV case?

2) Have you deposited your salary slip and other evidence ?

3) Did you sent RTI to ministry of law for double jeopardy ?

4) Did you sent RTI to PF office to get the detaiuls of your greedyu wife ?

5) Did you sent the TEP to Incme Tax Deppt ?

6) Did you sent the RTI to police for the investigation in false allegations in DV ?

7) Dont file the Divorce and do the mistake by filing this. Wait and watch . Let them haraas you by taking money from you, now its your time to prove 498A falsified and you will get divorce in decree. , Send RTI to police and Sales tax Deptt. for the investigation and bills included in 498A 

Do it indirectly legally to harass your Stupid In laws and there is no cost included in it. If you keen to fulfill the dream of your wife to settle the case by paying money , then please go ahead!!

Ravi (a)     14 October 2015

ok. thanks!

Lets take your approach - 

1. my wife told us next day after marriage that she was not interested in the marriage, her harrasment on me and family members grew day by day. She and her parents are such cheap & inhuman beings that they tortured me only for the sake of money. they told me straight infront of me. Even if i go for MCD with my wife, my wife will anyway ask huge compensation, which is function of that 'X' salary as per the DV petition.

2. even i agree to pay that huge MCD money, will i be at peace after that? what if the next girl whom i marry also does the same - 498a/DV/huge amount. will court accept my previous MCD and will I look good infront of court. NO. the court will always say your previous 498a/DV wont identify you as innocent. MCD is just an agreement to withdraw marriage. moreover, the prevous court dint grant you clean chit. so i will still be tagged as criminal in society.

3. ALSO, after MCD agreement, nobody will ever know the truth and my innocence and how my wife tortured me like hell along with her parents.

4. reunion is impossible with wife.

5. what if i fight the cases? court will award maintenace based on my income certificate, which is far from the claim made by wife 4 years and X1 salary as per their claim. i will pay whatever court decides but atleast i can expose these people who for the name of money, tortured me mentally and physically. this will give me full satisfaction and justice.

6. I can get the chances of filing criminal cases against all those people who troubled me in false 498a/DV. i can give them the same medicine given to me.

7. remarriage is not my goal now. i dont trust marriage anymore and stopped believing women (especially people who are like 498a wives).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register