LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

brijendrasingh   01 June 2017

Ctc structure and minimum wages

Dear Sir, I have two queries. I am unable to explain to my Company Directors the under mentioned:- 1. Our CTC structure consists of only 25% basic which adversely effects the Bonus , Gratuity and other employee entitlement Including PF and ESIC. I did insist that the basic of the employee is to be at least 40% or 50% of the Gross pay as the same is applicable in other industries but unable to provide my Company director any reference or supporting rules in support of my augment. 2. As per the minimum wages act, only the Basic, DA and / or Special allowances are applicable. In my engineering industry, the minimum wages of unskilled worker is Rs. 8300/- pm. I wish to revise the salary structure of my company and I have explained to my Directors that only Basic, DA (DA is not in our salary structure) and special Allowances (Its also not part of our salary structure) should be considered as Minimum wages and not the entire Gross Structure. The same is also not acceptable to the directors. I would request you to please give me reference where it is clearly mentioned the above two points need to be part of compliance. CTC structure of my company is annexed for your information, please Thanks Brijendra Singh

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register