Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raju (kjnjk)     01 October 2014

Cruelty or adultery ?

Hi All,

My bitter half was in constant touch over all possible mediums over phone, sms, chat with her ex.

Most of the messages were pure flirting.Recently i saw message where in he asks her to mentions, "come to same place as yesterday, if you dont come i will take your had and go and she responds we will see" He also says "You are tempting me"

In another converstation,

she asks, "if i dont give what you want, will you still accept me ?"

She dresses the way he wants and sends him a photograph.

I had been thinking about cruelty all these days , as i thought and believed things wouldnt have gone that wrong, but after seeing these messages i don't know what to think?

Learning

5 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     01 October 2014

@ Author,

1. Such alleged facts may show her inclination towards 'adultery' as in exposing her 'vulnerable side' but if more direct proofs gathered then quality of all such evidences makes a good case for adultery is my view.

However do preserve such alleged facts in their original format including the various media from where they are sourced for making up in future a good case of adultery.

prakash chandra jain (proprietor.)     01 October 2014

dear. i can not charge her with adultry directly. but mental cruelty reflecting in her conduct. you must collect  convincing evidence agaist her. proceed against her evenasking divorce.prakash chandra jain advocate indore-09479848437.

raju (kjnjk)     01 October 2014

@ all, thanks for your replies.

She even agreed to give mutual consent and we applied for mutual consent last year , but had skipped all dates and is not co-operating and is giving suicide threats and her relatives are giving other threats related to false cases. What best can be done in this situation.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     01 October 2014

@ Author,

1. Moksha OR Muster courage OR keep visiting the Forum only one is seen as best that may happen to you in presented situation.

Moksha
=  get hold of a seasoned local advocate found via reference and discuss all alleged facts and get a divorce petition written and filed and if she retaliates then face them and also keep visiting this forum and if she does not then same may get eventually get converted into Mutual Consent as history of party speaks themselves.

Muster courage
  - If you cannot do anything fearing retaliation when actually nothing exactly happening from her side then best is to seek salvation i.e. eat, pray and meditate.

Forum visit
= If a person makes habit of daily reading last 20 discussions in Family Law and Criminal Law Forum till 250 discussions in each forums read and made notes of then s/he builds more than average legal understanding to face such situations is my view.

BTW, if you know whereabouts of the other man in her life then confront him soon without initially telling him you are her husband and then find out where they are struck and say you now do not want to come in between such old relationships and ask how you can help him, this is what a smart husband does if he falls in your situation is my social experience view !

[Last reply]

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 October 2014

I endorse Mr. TajobsIndia's original views that the evidences may be preserved in thee original format and utilised when necessity arises.  This is good case for mental cruelty due to adultery.If things are beyond your control, you may decide to go for a divorce decree against her on the above two grounds.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More