Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cruelty by hubby

Page no : 2

Sunny (Other)     05 August 2012

Sunny, tell me onething.

From previous posts it seems that NiNa is a working lady.If she files a maintenance case on hubby then will not hubby exhibits her income details in the court?but as an Indian husband it is his duty to maintain his wife according to his status, isn't it?

NO, the answer is NO Ranee. Why, for God's sake tell me why??? As an "Indian husband" he's supposed to pay her alimony even if she's working?? What is her duty as an "Indian wife"? to do this adulterous behavior of talking to other men when the husband does not approve of it? I think the concept of Indianness has been truly screwed by these Black Angrez law system and it needs to be corrected immediately. 

I strongly advise all Men to go in for pre-marriage contract or pre-nuptial agreement to stop this barbaric harassment at the hands of women, This is spoiling the society very much and very soon all Hindu men will want to turn Muslim or Christian because of this, much easier marriage and divorce laws.

Ranee....... (NA)     06 August 2012

In the eyes of the law, the wife is the husband's property after marriage and you have to take permission from him to go to your natal home and to interact with other males

is it not anybody's duty to maintain his property?

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     06 August 2012

One thing is missing here. Any husband or wife can be suspicious if the other s*x gives a call in late hours or wee hours, so why dont you tell your friends to stop calling you in odd hours unless it is very urgent or some emergency works. I think this will solve the problems, otherwise continuous calling at odd hours may be due to some hidden agendas.

Nina Rakheja (unhappily married)     06 August 2012

Calls are not at odd hours..thing is that hubby stays on computer  latenight and then does these mischieves.I am fed up...he is not ready for divorce...