LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.SANGEETHA (sangashan@yahoo.com)     28 December 2010

cruelty

myself and husband got married on 2005, ,we had as usual teething problems, and one year he was with me and a male boy was born, he did not see the child and gone abroad in 2006 wothout informing me and did not care the child and me, after one year  in 2007i met him in india, but he refused to take me, but interested to take the child, and when i approached he had thrown me out of his house where the mother in law also beated me, in such circumstance, i filed fir on treating me in cruel manner, then he pleaded to me, i waeposed the case immediately, and he promised me to take back, but again he has gone abroad leaving me in my parents home, he came after two years in 2009 he himself contacted me and asking me to give MCD, where i refused, then he took back to his home, left me in matrimonail home and again gone back to abroad, and came by 2010 to india and with silly arguments and torruring me to give MCD and now filed divorce under sec 13 i a cruelty, i have now filed for resititution, the reason for our breakage and figts are due to his mother. what is the next step for me, i am mailing him and calling him, but he brushes everything aside. i love him truely, but he states that i ve filed a fir in cruelty before so he is not interested to live with me. he did so much cruelty on me, but my FIR he keeps evidence stating that i ve spoiled his image, i can bare everything for him, i want to live with him, please help how we can be reunited

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

U have filed for RCR its good, their will be mediation and counselling done during the divorce process , so if you are not willing for divorce no one can force you. you can appeal for mediation and counselling, and you will be given lot of chances.  And the court will support you.

But the thing is your husband is not willing to take any responsibilty , so you think that spending life with such a man is possible or not.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     29 December 2010

Your marriage is dead for all practical purpose and not on the rock. If a he truly loves you he would not have done what he did to you and no counselling will revived your lost Love Story affairs. Be practical and do what is proper for you for the future that is loking back to think ahead for a new brand life with courage. Just because one marriage breaks down does not mean life has ended, look for a bright future and take steps for the future minus your husband and claim what ever law permits you from him.All the best.

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     29 December 2010

I agree with Assumi Sir. It is always better to live with a person who loves us, rather than whom we love. 

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     29 December 2010

Love begets Love but if you only try to live with the one you Love you will be living with some one when you will be saying "I cry and you carved out my eyes for what I can't control... I bleed, and you take out my heart for staining the floor..."" All the best.

Gulshan Tanwar (Advocate)     29 December 2010

Chance for conciliation must be taken into however they bleak are, as Marriages are made in heaven but decided by Courts. Sometimes there are egos of the two individuals along with their respective families and thus a situation arose that who will take care of the things and in that regard mediation works very well.

When the situation was good everyone enjoyed it and now it is on different footing, then why not to accept it as another part and to seek mediation is going to do good and no bad.

The mediators will try to do their best and keep eyes and ears open for any oppurtunity, how small it may be.

Best of luck.

S.SANGEETHA (sangashan@yahoo.com)     29 December 2010

Yes sir i agree with you, but our marriage is love cum arranged,  i feel it is constant instigation of his mother, that i am not a good in law, though i ve cared my mother in law very much when i was in matrimonail home, all of us sudden with the simple argument he went down for divorce, any how sir, i ve appleid for RCR, let me hope to get him back with me, atleast for the sake of my son. well i have a query here sir, i ve missed the second hearing,  will it pay any mistake on myside. i ve applied for IM, but i too work and get less salary  than him. i ve claimed for my son, he is now completed 4. if he applies child custody, at what age the court prefers for the custody of child with father. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register