LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

drsxprt (self)     01 May 2013

Cruelity

my wife blame me m not at par with other artificial means. it is an mental crueality. m impotent etc. etc. she is going to file a suit on mental cruelity for this.

like to knw does she can ?

Learning

4 Replies

ajay sethi (lawyer)     01 May 2013

1)your wife is at liberty to take such legal proceedings as she desires .

2) in case your wife files for divorce on grounds  of mental cruelty  and levies false allegations that  you are impotent you can contest the case .

3) you have not mentioned whether marriage has been consummated or not . if you had s*x regualrly with your wife her petition for divorce  on grounds of impotency  would fail .

4) contact a local lawyer when she files any case

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 May 2013

Erectile dysfunction is one s*xual condition which can actually turn you life from the bed of pleasures to the bowl of sorrow and you will have to take every bite with a pinch of salt. It all depends as to how you finally decide to take control of your life after you have been diagnosed with this dreaded disorder.See the doctor at the earliest and contest your mental cruelty case.

drsxprt (self)     01 May 2013

got me wrong.
artificial means it related to with help of toys. i think no one at par with toys in the world.
no q of erectile dysfunction.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     01 May 2013

for Cruelty read the book or search through google, because the defination of cruelty is vider. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register