LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chirag   05 May 2016

Cruel wife behind money n property

My wife has been awarded interim maintanance 125crpc n i m paying maintanance....Now the stage is on evidence n she has submiited my family Pan card details and marriage certificate as documents....

She is basically behind money n property.....

1) I hve my savings on my name..... n property is under my parents name and dads is in business....

2) I am no wear linked with property n business.....i have a son who is 2 yrs old whom she has taken away from me...

3 ) Can my wife or son claim property which us under my parents name ......My dads office is given by my grandpa before he expired which is under my dad name only....

Please help as to how should i tackle this situation.....I dont want my I.T returned to be opened as i have my future savings in it.....

I have heard my son can claim ancestral property which is under my parents name .....is it true 

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     05 May 2016

The son nor the wife can't claim over the self acquired property of yours.only if you are not paying maintenance the court has powers to attach the property on your name

Mukesh sharma (job )     05 May 2016

Hi i agree with sarvanam sir

if you not pay maintanance as per court order than she give application and court order to give maintanace from your property but as yoou say no property on your name or not link with you business and its all come to your grandfather to your farther in that case she cant file any right in this property

if property on  your name and you buy self than she claim on it 

as per hindu property law she claim on your owen property as you buy self not transfer from your grandfather to your father 

thanks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register