LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

khusbu.... (studing)     08 July 2014

cruel behaviour

Hello Iam house wife..iam living in matriomal house..my husband file divorce case on the base of cruelty..and i file Dv act in which i get right to live in matrimonial house.having no children..iam pursuing master..my motherin law living in separate room in same house where i live..bt my husband living in rent in some other area..she nd my husband does everthing so i leave the house..now a days she close water supply..i wanted to know wat action i take..pls suggested me ?? If i file police complain then police came thoda samjhte.she open for sometime and does the same thing..nothing really change..they always do something which cause me trouble so that i leave the house..wat should i do..pls help me on this... Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

rising up again (FFF)     09 July 2014

u saying they started all this without any reason ??? u have'nt done anything wrong to them....which made your husband take this big step ??? whats the actual reason of him filing the divorce...??

If he has done wrong to you, do you have enough proofs to show and then convince the court that you do not need a divorce ????   also, if he has done something wrong to you...why do u want to stay with him...... you have no kids.... give a mutual divorce and move on in life. 

if you have been doing wrong to him.... then ...be ready of whatever he does.. !!!! 

BEST OPTION - whosoever mistake it is....both parties can sit with some elders and settle issues. many issues are best settled when discussed and talked about. you both would need to adjust with each other and things will slowly be smooth............. keep aside ur ego's and............atleast try this once !!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register