LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CrossExam   11 June 2019

Crpc125 wife denied money deposited to her account

During CrPC 125 cross exam, wife denied the money I sent to her bank account every month. Is there a way my lawyer can request Judge to direct her to bring bank statement? Also denied the land I bought on her name. Actually I transferred (online) the money to land owner's bank account. My online bank statement shows the transaction, but it does not have the land owner's name on the transaction, so wife denied it and mentioned that she paid the amount and she also mentioned that I manipulated my bank statement. I have the land owner's Name, Account Number and Date of transaction. Is there a legal way to get bank statement of the land owner? If not, can we request judge direct bank to provide the same? Please advise.

Learning

6 Replies

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     12 June 2019

Request your Banker to issue a certificate of the online transactions to the owner's

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     12 June 2019

Request your Banker to issue a certificate of the online transactions with the owner's Bank account with the complete details.

S.JEEVAGAN, Madurai. (Advocate, High court )     12 June 2019

You can request the court for issue of witness summons to the Concerned Bank manager directing him/her to produce the relevant account statements. After marking those documents as evidence in support of your claim, you can examine the concerned persons in the court, in terms of the bank statements. Thus you can prove your case. For further clarification of all relevant legal doubts, feel free to call me up on 9842197857 or send your queries by E-Mail to jeevaganadvocate@gmail.com

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     12 June 2019

You can call bank as witness. Court will issue witness summons to bank and bank manager will attend it with all the bank account details. 

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     12 June 2019

Agreed with all the learned lawyers... You can submit an application by your counsel to summon the bank manager to the court... Consult your lawyer...he/she will do it

CrossExam   12 June 2019

Thanks for all your time and inputs

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register