Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     18 January 2016

Crpc125- dismissed judgements

Dear Ld. Experts,

(1.) Husband filed Divorce on the grounds of wife's cruelty. Session court passed the divorce decree in favor of husband on the ground of wife cruelty

(2,) wife appealed on the divorce passed by session court in high court with application u/s 24 - both got dismissed by High court at the stage of admission

(3,) Wife filed 498a, DV and CrPC125 against husband soon after husband filed divorce petition - which are pending

(4.) CrPC 125 - is in the stage of decideing intermin maintenance asked by wife in this case [I understand Divorcee wife is also eligible for maintenace as per 'wife' deffinition in CrPC125].

Uregently Need:

Judgemnets  / Citations where Wife's maintenance got dismissed if divorec granted on wife's cruelity. Could you please provide Reference to these judgemnets. 

This will be highly helpful.

Thanks!

Learning

3 Replies

More to add on this: wife is not a working lady.

Thanks Mrs. Renula Chaudhary! I have gone through the jusgements in the attacehd Zip but there are no judgments available where maintenace rejected after getting divorced on the ground of Cruelty - All are those on which divorce granted on wife's desrtion or desrtion by wife provded.

is these any judgement available where maintenace rejected after getting divorced on the ground of Cruelty?

(Guest)

Judgements wont be of help much, each judge will decide according to his experience in accordance with law.  Each judgement holds good at the same level.  SC will agree with its own judgement, HC will and it is not necessary that court will follow SC guidelines as each case is different.

According to me, It is how you put your story across. If your wife is not educated, you can as well offer her a job, or tell court that you are ready to get her a job, so that she can earn on her own.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register