LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sharmilla ram (general manager)     18 February 2012


please reply all specially mr shoonee views. a muslim man having two wife one wife is divorced one wife is having one kid staying with husband.if man salary is 10000 rs how will devide.a man veing responsibilty of father and mother.he is the only son.pls reply even very waste condition imean if judge is totally biased than how judge will divide share.


 5 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 February 2012

 @ Author,

Out of 10 K 5 K is for husband. From balance 5 K if the wife living with him with a kid has filed for maint. and she is found eligible to get maint. then from this amount ld. Judge will give her a share and a share for the kid. There is no que. of biasness as after marriage it is husband's duty to look after his wife and kid then his aged dependent parents and or then his dependent un-married sister and or then his dependant un-married studying brother like that it goes further provided she has not been neglected by his husband and the husband has means to do so. You are shown to be earning 10 K which is means to earn is it not so!


Shantilal Pandya ( Advocate)     19 February 2012

there  are  6 persons  to be maintained  out of your  income  the  claimant  would  normaly be  awarded  1/6th  of the  income  having  also  with regards to  the  income and means of the   claimant   

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     19 February 2012

If the wife staying with him want to get maintainance from her husband it will get the 50% of his income for herself and her kid

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     19 February 2012

not more than 2000.also depends on education/job of wife.regards

sharmilla ram (general manager)     19 February 2012

first thanks to all who respond very quick. one more advise pls.divorced wife getting 2000 rs every month mainainance.she filled enhancement under crpc127.she claimed 20000 rs.for her no movable and imovable bank account lawyer asked more than 100 times what u claimed give in affedivate but judge is not asking. what u people suggest can i tell my wife my kid n my parents to ask maintainance,

pls suggest.what to do.and sure judge will increase.her witness has closed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query