LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CrPC u/s 156(3)

whether court has power to issue summon in CrPC u/s 156(3) without fair preliminary enquiry and without investigation to accussed and if so then what is the procedure to take action and what is the power of the court in this regard . kindly elaborate


 1 Replies

Vinit Nair (Advocate Vinit Nai   25 August 2019

you may approach hierarchy wise, if you directly approach High court under 482, High Court will not entertain your matter, I request you to approach the concerned court via filing a revision application. generally court orders u/s 202 CrPC when a 156(3) CrPC application is filed and then after police report Hon'ble court decides whether it is maintainable to issue process against accused or not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register