Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rebellion (fighting against bias law)     18 January 2015

Crpc 91 in domestic violence case

Hi Experts,

My CrPC 91 application got rejected by saying DV is summary trial as crpc 125. It is not an serious offence so no need of CrPC 91,  How can i proceed now to fight it any reference judgment which i can read and argue in court ...

I heard from one of Delhi HC judge that around till 2010 it was summary trial but keeping view of miss representation by women in other cases...it become full trial .

Learning

5 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     18 January 2015

Your remedy would be better available if you specify the purpose for which you require the notice u/s91 to be issued

rebellion (fighting against bias law)     23 January 2015

It is to get passenger list or airlines mandate for falsely claimed travel.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     23 January 2015

Why do you need section 91 for that? Simply summon the concerned documents from the airline company when the stage of your evidence begins? Section 91 is complicated. Summoning the docs during the stage of your evidence is much simpler.

Augustine Chatterjee

2 Like

rebellion (fighting against bias law)     23 January 2015

Sir Kindly share bit more detail so i can grasp concept in better way and plead my self more confidently. 

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     23 January 2015

Best explained on phone.....

You can call me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register