LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Crpc 498 flase case lodged by wife

Sir, My friend named Kiran kumar's wife Mrs.Sowjanya has lodged false case thourgh hon'ble court under section 498 against her husband, father-in-law, mohter-in-law and Sister of Mr.Kiran. 

History of the case: Previously, Mr. Kiran was earned 16000/- p.m as salary. But unfortunately Mr. Kiran lost his job due to Micro Finance issue in the AP. Later on, he made some huge borrowings from the known persons to survive his family. At that time he was kept his family separately from parents. When he lost his job he went to his parent's home. But his wife was not ready to stay with them due to inconvenience. Hence, she went to her parents home immediately and later on Mr. Kiran was also shifted to her parents home.  After some time, he came back to his parents house and he requested his wife to come with him. But she was rejected. After 3 months she lodged a complaint as said above.  What should he do? Kindly suggest me because Mr. Kiran was innocent. The Sub-Inspector of POlice asking Mr. Kiran to bring the few well known people to settle the issue out of court. thanking you


 2 Replies

binay (advocate)     22 December 2013

the sugestion of the police officer is very good, if u want to proceed in the court, or compormise out of the court, just consult a lawyer, and ask his help.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 December 2013

It is a welcome news that the police are helping the victims with grace, do not miss the opportunity, arrange for an out of court settlement through police itself, if it does not works, you may contest the same through court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query