Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kabir (SE)     15 May 2015

Crpc 200 informatory petition to avoid false case

Hi,

Its been 36 months of my marriage and I might get false DV and 498a in next 1 or 2 months. I am under great threat and depression. I discussed with few people and they advised me for following action to take precaution. Could you please suggest me which is correct and more reliable.

1. I should file crpc 200 Infomatory petition in court with the fact in advance.
2. I should file application letter to Police Station and copy to police commissioner about possible false case.
3. I should file complain in family court with the fact and seek their help to resolve this matter.

please suggest me which path i should go?

Learning

3 Replies

bsrao   15 May 2015

You can do all but eventually you must get out. Why not think in that direction and settle with them?

advocate nitin kumar (lawyer)     15 May 2015

you told one or two month is there before you expect the 498a case then i guess there is enough time for out of the court settlement/ any other way to settle the dispute with your wife.

and there is nothing called false case of 498a, because had you been peaceful and loving with your wife then there was no way that 498a case could have ever came,, right ?? 

consult some faimily law expert lawyer regarding that matter because once you get the 498a case against you then with in one month you will loose your job (private/government)

and then section 125 of CrPC will follow and you will loose your night sleeps as well.

and i am sorry to say but points 1,2 and 3 mentioned by you are useless except some part of third point. people are giving wrong advices to you.

do not fall victim to them and settle your dispute with your wife before even the case is filed.

hope that helped.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 May 2015

The action to be taken in advance to prevent yourself from the possible police action against you is waste exercise.  Without anything in black and white, mere apprehensions will not be entertained, better consult your lawyer before taking any such move. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register