Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maintenancevictim (Own)     13 July 2016

Crpc 125 related query

Hi

Family court awarded CrPC 125 @ 15000 pm for wife and @10000 pm for son. I appealed in high court and i was asked to pay 50% of the maintenance amount and arrears till final decision is passed.

Son is 8 years old and i have a study policy on him where i am paying Rs 50,000 annual premium. Lower court hasnt considered this and has asked me to pay full pending amount.

Should insurance preimums, policy premiums to secure the future be counted as a part of maintenance amount paid? or should they be excluded? Are there any judgements that support that these premiums or part of them should be considered as a part of the maintenance?

Learning

4 Replies

Khush   13 July 2016

well, how much is your salary/income per month. if you tell salary/income per month then will be able to suggest if the awarded maintenance is on higher side or not.

you wife has any experience, or she has any professional degree

plz answer these queries before i suggest u something

Born Fighter (xxx)     13 July 2016

HC will blindly ask you to pay 50% of maintenance (though it may be incorrectly awarded) to be paid and then will proceed with case at HC.

Maintenance awarded , whether high or less depends upon what documents and break up of expenses you have provided to lower court.

Is ur wife qualified / working ??? 

Maintenancevictim (Own)     13 July 2016

Hi all

I have no issues with paying 50% maintenance as per HCs order. However, my son's policy premium is up for payment. My wife says she wont pay and if i dont pay the policy will relapse. I want to approach the court with a request that this premium either in full or partially, should be deducted from the maintenance due. So i am looking for any supporting judgements in this regard

My wife is qualified but not working. Family court awarded 50% of the maintenance demanded by her.

Khush   13 July 2016

well, i asked how much ur salary/income is,,,,,,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register