LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Crpc 125 notice of wife how to reply

Dear Legal Experts, can someone having an format or standard templete in which reply to crpc 125 maintenance notice send by wife can be given by husband??


 4 Replies

Arjun Kohli   14 July 2017

With some regular browsing activity over the Internet, you could come across such a template for an idea. However, the reply is best framed in your own manner, including all the necessary details you think fit to include. It would further reflect a decent position of yours in any proceedings where you can produce such notice affirming your positive position and situation.

1 Like

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     14 July 2017

Hi, I would also definitely advise you to respond to the wife's notice within the prescribed time limit given therein. However, I'd suggest that you take an advocate's assistance in drawing up a proper response to the notice as per the circumstances of the case.

If she is serving you with a notice inclusive of true statements, you comply with the terms and can try and attempt to come to a settlement with her without the court's intervention. If she's making false allegations, the notice would more or less appear like this- Open Link This is more likely to involve the two of you in civil proceedings which may prove to be a long affair.

I'd repeat, it'd be most prudent for you to take a local advocate's help.

2 Like

HASAN RAZA   20 January 2021

CRPC and the exclusive idea of the Indian realm are fit for the turn for the shows for all people. The major terms of the team and coursework writing services are ensured for the scores. The thing is held for the approval of the valued items for humans.

Alpa Jogi (Advocate) (Lawyer / Advocate)     31 December 2022

There are no fixed templates for such matter excpet few lines in the notice. Reply should be based on the alligations made in the notice. You need to counter them effectively and efficiently. You can contact me for online consultation


Alpa Jogi (Advocate)
Divorce Advocate in Ahmedabad

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register