LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sameer12345 (SSE)     17 February 2014

Crpc 125 maintenance order - what is next?

Suppose a Maintenance is awarded in CRPC 125.


What is next process ?


Where can I appeal against the order? 


 4 Replies

gautam (not disclosed)     17 February 2014

Go to a higher court

Sameer12345 (SSE)     17 February 2014

CRPC 125 is filed at JMFC as the place of women's Residence.


Question 1: Can I appeal in higher court place nearer to my city?


Question 2: for each month default maintenance, where would I land myself in jail?

I.E jail allocated for JMFC court or jail of my choice? 

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     17 February 2014

First you must apply in the same court for revision of order u/s 127 by giving a long list of reasonable and plausible reasons.


During the period this application is [ending if any application for recovery is given go for revision against this application only.


In the process you get more than sufficient  time to stall the recovery.


If you go direct to HC for present order very rare  hops of any result.


@sameer, in which court, it has been finalized? Has it been in Family Court? If yes, then, you need to appeal in High Court within a period of 30 days from the order date.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register