CRPC 125 maintenance

Judge ordered Rs. 3k to 2 years child and Educational expenses. I'm unemployed now. My wife wants to take revenge as I filed 420 case agianst, she was in jail for 10days. She want to trouble me false education expenses by joining child in very expensive schools. immediately after order got 2 years child admitted in play school ,claiming Rs. 1 lakh expenses per annum in collusion with school. in future she will admit in more expensive schools only to trouble. How to modify the education expenses order either in same family court u/s 127 crpc or at high court. I'm party in person



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x