Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SSR   05 February 2016

Crpc 125 interim maintenance

respected members !

i have filed for maintenance from my husband.interim maintenance not yrt granted.i am appearing as party in person. almost 2 years lapsed.

I filed interim maintnance application  and they filed counter. during last hearing they asked for negotiations but did not turn up till date, i think they are gaining time.

can i ask judge for interim maintenance in next hearing.

i over heard that we need to present arguments for interim maintenance.

since i am appering personally, please advise me on what arguments to be putforh.

if i narrate the case and explain that

1) my husband is having sufficient means and i dnt hav job ,

2) he has filed divorce alleging i have mental disorder withn 4 mnths to marriage

3) and lost that case

is it enough?  or do  need to give previous judgments and all.

currently or even during marriage i never had a job. i presented the salary  slip of husband which i have wn we resided together, nearly 80000/-

please give me inputs of argument so that i can get inerim.

Learning

4 Replies

Rajendra Singh   05 February 2016

don't learn to be a parasite. Make your own living and move on!

dusre ke tukdo pe jiwan jine wale ko kya kahte hain?

Rajendra Singh   05 February 2016

a lot of liers are there will lead your case and get you "respectable"living.

r.sathyanarayanan   06 February 2016

Ssr, Don't worry, U put forth your side of facts in a logical manner, counter their case .u wl get the right order.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     06 February 2016

Try to put forward the following aspects : A) how much your husband earns and how many people he has to maintain out of that B) how much do you earn and in case you don't then why not (whether because of lack of qualifications or otherwise) C) on an average how much monthly maintenance do you require for a propert sustenance at the same level as he would have provided you , had you been living together Keeping these issues in mind, you are bound to get relied

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register