IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI
SHIVANI KABRA
Vs.
STATE & ORS
Advocate (s) : PRAMOD GUPTA,
Date of Disposal : Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Category : CRIMINAL REVISIONS AND BAIL APPLICATIONS
IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI 30.01.2008
Present: Mr.Pramod Gupta, Advocate for the Petitioner.
Crl.M.C.323/2008 and Crl. M.A.1186/2008

The petitioner/wife was married to respondent no.2/husband in accordance with Hindu rites on 14.02.1994. It is the allegation of the petitioner that the parents of respondent no.2/husband were demanding dowry from the beginning and the same was given by the parents of the petitioner/wife. There are allegations of cruelty made against the respondent no.2/husband and his family members being respondent nos. 3 to 5.
The petitioner filed an application under Section 12 of the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005 (’the said Act’ for short) on 24.04.2007 claiming relief under different provisions of the said Act including Sections 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of the said Act.
The learned MM passed an order on 08.06.2007 as regards the relief claimed by the petitioner under Sections 17 and 19 of the said Act in respect of the residence and shared household and directed the respondent no.2/husband to pay to the petitioner/wife a sum of Rs. 10,000/- per month towards expenses for her accommodation and amenities. The relief claimed in respect of the custody of the children was settled by the learned Addl.Sessions Judge during the course of hearing of the revision petition.
The grievance of the petitioner/wife is in respect of the remaining pending issues, the learned MM passed an order dated 09.10.2007 directing the parties to file their affidavits by way of evidence and posted the matter for cross examination of the petitioner /complainant (wife) on 13.11.2007. Hence, the present petition.
A perusal of the Order dated 09.10.2007 of the learned MM shows that the respondent no.2/husband sought an opportunity to cross examine the petitioner/complainant(wife) and the learned MM was of the view that under the provisions Section 28 of the said Act, the Court has to follow the procedure laid down in the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 (’the said Code’ for short) and further the Court can lay down its own procedure for disposal of the application.
Considering the allegation levelled by the petitioner/complainant (wife), the learned MM was of the view that the respondents, respondent nos.2 to 5 herein, should be given an opportunity to cross examine the petitioner/complainant (wife) and they should further be entitled to lead evidence.
The contentions advanced by learned counsel for the petitioner/wife against the said Order have been examined by the learned Addl. Sessions Judge in the impugned order dated 07.12.2007. In fact, the same submissions have been made today.
It is the plea of the learned counsel for the petitioner that there is no procedure prescribed under the said Act for recording of evidence and to conduct cross examination. The further plea advanced by the learned counsel for the petitioner, which was also raised before the Trial Courts, is that the only reliefs which remain to be adjudicated are in respect of maintenance, stridhan and other household goods for which affidavits have been filed by the parties.
This plea was contested by the counsel for the respondent nos.2 to 5, being the husband of the petitioner and her in-laws, before the learned Addl.Sessions Judge on the ground that it was the case of an affidavit filed by one party against the affidavit of the other party and thus to ascertain the veracity of the averments made in the affidavits, the same should go through the test of cross examination. The learned Addl.Sessions Judge held that it is the duty of the court to make an endeavour to get to the truth of the matter and in view of the allegations and counter allegations it was necessary that the parties be given an opportunity to lead their evidence and also to enter the witness box and face the cross examination.
“28.Procedure
(1) Save as otherwise provided in this Act, all proceedings under sections 12, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23 and offences under section 31 shall be governed by the provisions of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 (2 of 1974).
(2) Nothing in sub-section (1) shall prevent the court from laying down its own procedure for disposal of an application under section 12 or under sub-section (2) of section 23.”
A reading of the aforesaid clause shows that the proceedings are to be governed by the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, but this would not prevent the Court from laying down its own procedure for disposal of an application under Section 12 of the said Act. Thus, wide amplitude has been given to the Court taking into consideration the nature of the legislation, which is to protect the women.
The statement of objects and reasons of the said Act shows that domestic violence is undoubtedly a human right issue and serious deterrent to development and thus to protect the rights under Articles 14, 15 and 21 of the Constitution of India, the law has been enacted. It certainly cannot be the plea of the learned counsel for the petitioner that the Court does not have the right to get to the bottom of the matter if the Trial Court, in its wisdom, in the given facts of the case where there are two affidavits of the opposite parties, finds that the cross examination of the deponents would assist the Court in coming to the right conclusion. Such a course of action can hardly be faulted. Not only has the Trial Court exercised this power, but the revision against the same has also been dismissed and this is the third round initiated by the petitioner.
It is not a case of the Trial Court holding a detailed trial, as alleged by the petitioner/wife, but trying to find the veracity of the averments made in the affidavits of the two parties.
I am thus of the considered view that there is no ground for this Court to exercise its inherent jurisdiction under Section 482 of the said Code.
Dismissed.
JANUARY 30, 2008

Parth Chandra (none)     05 August 2010

Thanks Sankar.....but what I am asking here is the guidence over how to cross examine the wife in CRPC 125 which she has filed on me and in next date I am supposed to cross examine her....I want the kind of questions and tricks that I should be using to reveal that she doesn't have any proof and to indicate the judge that her allegation are base less......

Can any Ld. advocates please read my case in my previous posts on this thread and help?

Dipak Kumar Adhikari (Jr. Assist. A/C)     07 July 2011

Kind Attention

No action taken still now.

To,
The Hon’ble
incharge of the department. I need your help. Please help me.
Respected Sir/Madam,
Sub: Your prompt action shall be highly appreciated and deserves to be lauded. Which can save me and my family members (My old aged father, Mother and my only solitary daughter 5 years)

Police / Political Leaders / Judicial Magistrate to take bribe I have lots of evidence, I think not taken any action because many Police Officer including IPS Officer, and Many Government employee are lose there service and go to jail. So West Bengal Government not take any action. Am I right?

Mr. Shankar Kumar Samanta (Kolkata jella committee member CPIM) and his son Mr. Sandip Samanta (DYFI Member) so any body/ you do not take any action?

A case was filed by me In the court of LD. C.J.M. At Barasat, Date: 13.04.2010 U/S- 156(3) of criminal Procedure code charge U/S: 323, 379, 406, 479, 498, 500, 506 READ WITH 34/120B OF INDIAN PENAL CODE. The case is starting At Baguiati Police Station Case No-168 Date: 24.04.2010.

The I.O. At Baguiati Police Station of the case has already been charge sheeted according the names. The I.O. At Baguiati Police Station accused all miscreants in the charge sheeted but neither took any measures to round up them rather they paved enough (more then 2.5 months) time which make them the way to take bail.

Anyhow Application under Section 438 CrPC Among the accused person Shankar Kumar Samanta (S.B.I. Officer) and his son Sandip Samanta has been granted bail by the Ho’ble Calcutta High Court.

But it is painful to state before you the prime accused “Beauty Adhikari” and others accused were shown in the charge seeted “AS ABSCONDING” (P/A and W/A.)

Please note that the prime accused “Beauty Adhikari” others are large and they are available in there house, each and every time.

I therefore prey before your kind honored to Make arrangements to arrest the prime accused “Beauty Adhikari” and others as they were shown in the charge sheeted “As prime accused ABSCONDING” (P/A and W/A.)

Prime accused “Beauty Adhikari” and others are large and they are showing in there house, each and every time. I informed this matter to Sri Rahul Srivastava, IPS Officer. The Superintendent of Police. Barasat. And S.M.H. Meerza, Addl. Superintendent of Police. Barasat. North 24 Parganas. Barasat.

Your prompt action shall be highly appreciated and deserves to be lauded. Which can save me and my family members (My old aged father, Mother and my only solitary daughter 5 years)

Details

100% now I believe that if you have money then you can get anything, every thing is possible by you. If you are a poor then you can’t get anything, every thing is far and beyond possible to you, also you get poor judgment and poor comportment in all aspects of life, in our country INDIA. For example 1. I. I went to Police Station more than 100 times, made 5times entries (complaints) into G.D. but Not even a microscopic actions took place against the alleged bodies. On the contrary Sandip Samanta, S/O. Shankar Kumar Samanta (S.B.I. OFFICER Ph. No. 9830366434, Branch: 24B, Nimtala Ghat Street, Jorabagan, Kolkata- 700006, West Bengal, India‎, Bank Ph. No. 033 25308337) he has much more and enough money so they purchase all police personnel’s and some political leaders, some Dada. Etc. Only I used to get many letters and many phone calls which all seem to me needs to be thrown in the trash, as it all are valueless, toothless and only simply a solace to the poor. What an undone boy I am! Woe is to me! My wife and her family, Shankar Kumar Samanta and his family harassed me and my family, they are torcher me physically and mentally (Mr. Shankar Kumar Samanta Kill me and my family any time any day).

We got married 05/03/2002, and have a daughter who took birth on 09/07/2005. My wife and her family (Including Shankar Kumar Samanta (S.B.I. Officer) and his son Sandip Samanta )lodged a case 498A/34 IPC, FIR NO.276, date 31/08/2009, P.S.: BAGUIATI, against me and some of my family members it’s a fabricated, baseless, legless, toothless and doesn’t have any commensurate to the fact. My wife is engaged and having an illicit affair with a boy (Sandip Samanta, S/O. Shankar Kumar Samanta S.B.I. Officer Ph. No. 9830366434, Branch: 24B, Nimtala Ghat Street, Jorabagan, Kolkata- 700006, West Bengal, India‎, Bank Ph. No. 033 25308337) just opposite to my house, all the matters are known to every person in my village, and also they have certified me written about my fresh character and nature. When my wife left form my house with Sandip Samanta taking many vory gold and cash 1.20 lack Indian rupees. What a demon she is! She didn’t take our only daughter (only five years old) who is now in my house having severe asthma supported by inhaler. My wife filed the 498A case dated 31/08/2009 and I was arrested on 06/09/2009, how much money Taken Baguiati police form my father and others for 498A/34 I.P.C., fabricated Charge Sheeted, I don’t know, because then I’m in Jail. The Ld. court granted me on bail on 19/09/2009. Barasat court. I have lots of irrefutable evidences, (20 pcs. Adult S.M.S., Mr. Samanta’s Mobile Phone, Mr. Samanta’s SIM Card, Adult picture with the boy, G.D.E, MANY MANY OTHER PAPERS RELATED TO MY CASE and TWO c.d.),  with me where it is cleanly reveals which translates my wife and the boy that they are in illicit relations. Believe me I and my family would love very much (which is very rare seen in our society) to my wife and never any kind of love lost didn’t happen. They (My wife family) are very very poor and live in a bosti Address: 70/H/8 Manicktolla Main Road, Kolkata – 700054, Beside 5 Star Club, my mother saw 1st time and she arranged my marriage. Before marriage my family did not see the pedigree of my wife’s family, now we understood also realized that they hailed from a worst status. My wife, her family and (Sandip Samanta, S/O. Shankar Kumar Samanta S.B.I. Officer) all they are misusing this law. Now my wife’s family knows all the affair-related matter. My wife left our only solitary daughter to me who is 3 years old (Now 5 years) having severe “Asthma Disease, depends on INHALER, here political Hide and seek, ducks and drakes and lots of unfair means are going on and the father of the parents (THE FATHER OF THE BOY WHO HAS ILLICIT RELATIONS WITH MY WIFE) are rich, so they are spending money to everywhere with a view to be escaped. Now I decided that in no way I can’t accept that demon wife. I hired a lawyer his name Mr. Kamelash Nandi. I don’t know what will be happened next? It’s an utterly a huge and a palpable offence subsequent to which the boy deserves severe and examplanary punishment so that no one can dare to abuse this law. My mother is a sugar present shies sugar is now 400. If possible please help me. Please investigate the matter thread barely and save me and my family. I leave here one question to every one that in this die-straits situation whom do I take care to myself (TRAGEDY), my daughter, or my mother (severe Diabetic). My wife filed another case me U/s. 125 Cr. P. C. Case NO.167/2009, J.M. 1st Court Sealdah, 1st Floor. Room No: 103, Kolkata-700014. South 24 Parganas. Date 16/12/2009. Mr. Shankar Kumar Samanta purchase Sealdah Court 1st J.M. Mrs. Nita Sarkar. I get only date and date and date (4 to 5 times in a month but she do not any action)...I am millions miles away from the genuine and authentic investigation and inquiry. No inquiry, investigation were executed against the F.I.R lodged by my wife. It is very painful, lamentable as well as heart rendering, breath taking affair to me and my family. My heart bursts into guffaw when I see the nature of the inquiry and investigation. One thing is as clear as crystal to me that the law and the task of the law enforcing agencies vary from man to man. A new proverb is going to take birth very soon that “Justice for the rich and Injustice is for the poor” A rich reserves the right to indulge in any kind of heinous business but the poor is restricted to involve in any type of excellent deeds” To see all these my heart is about to come in the mouth and the ground under my feet gets shook. In a word all types of Law are for the poorest and the richest will enjoy the richest judgments from all quarters.

After coming form the DumDum Central Jail, I mat with the BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, and asked him politely: “ SIR I FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THAT I MADE SO MANY ENTIRIES INTO YOUR G.D.E. BUT YET NO ACTION SO FAR HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN FORM YOURSELF” then BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, went through all my papers (20 pcs. Adult S.M.S., Mr. Samanta’s Mobile Phone, Mr. Samanta’s SIM Card, Adult picture with the boy, G.D.E, MANY MANY OTHER PAPERS RELATED TO MY CASE and TWO c.d.). After seeing all my papers he told me that I cannot take any action until and unless you lodge a case against all of them.

Then I Prayed to the Ld. C.J.M at Barasat court to lodge the case, against the alleged person. (The payer to the Ld. C.J.M. is enclosed which is self-explanatory) after filing the case (The case is starting At Baguiati Police Station Case No-168 Date: 24.04.2010. CHARGE 323, 379, 406, 497, 498, 500, 504, 506 READ WITH 34/120B OF INDIAN PENAL CODE) the BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, and I.O. Mr. Prasenta Kumar Das, Mr. Ajay Kumar Ghosh, in stead of taking not any take investigation/ not take any action/ not take any type of query to recover my Cash and Gold form the house of Shankar Kumar Samanta, The BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, and I.O. Mr. Prasenta Kumar Das, Mr. Ajay Kumar Ghosh, took my case as a Golden Goose, and how much money BAGUIATI POLICE O.C. Mr. Goutam Mitra, and I.O. Mr. Prasenta Kumar Das, Mr. Ajay Kumar Ghosh, has taken is well known to them. Neither he took any take investigation/ not take any action/not take any type of query nor he did roundup them against my case.

When I saw that already near by 90-100 days went by “ I went to the BAGUIATI P.S. to know the status of the case then BAGUIATI POLICE I.O. Mr. Prasenta Kumar Das, Mr. Ajay Kumar Ghosh, became outraged me and my mother that if you ask about Shankar Kumar Samanta and his family I will sentence you and your family in the Jail, all their languages is so much filthy dirty which I cannot express front of you.

As I’m 100 percent innocent so I screw up my courage to place my grievances to every body in order to get redress. So I want to let my matter informed all the Indian and others. I wrote my matter to our local P.S., Local Councilor, all M.P., M.L.A., Minister in W.B. and Other States, C.M. in W.B., CBI Department, CID Department, S.P. and Dy.S.P.(N.) 24 Parganas, DGP Bhupindar Singh, All the I.P.S. AND I.A.S. OFFICERS, All DGPs/IGPs . Election Commission of India, All Indian Union Minister, UPA Chairperson. Sonia Gandhi, Governor in W.B, and President in India 26th times write ((My Request/Grievance Registration Number is: PRSEC/E/2009/12581, PRSEC/E/2010/01100, PRSEC/E/2010/03797,  PRSEC/E/2010/08720,  PRSEC/E/2010/06692,  PRSEC/E/2010/12464,  PRSEC/E/2010/17088,  PRSEC/E/2011/00423,  PRSEC/E/2011/02405, PRSEC/E/2011/03705, PRSEC/E/2011/04474, PRSEC/E/2011/05314, PRSEC/E/2011/08159, PRSEC/E/2011/09368, PRSEC/E/2011/09369, PRSEC/E/2011/09750, PRSEC/E/2011/10342, ……AND OTHER NUMBER I MISPLACE). P.M. in India, National/International Human rights department, AAP KI KACHEHRI – KIRAN KE SAATH, Kolkata Police, and all police officers in W.B. informed Kolkata Commissioner of Police, Manager S.B.I.-Branch: 24B, Nimtala Ghat Street, Jorabagan, Kolkata- 700006, West Bengal, India‎, Bank Ph. No. 033 25308337. My nation, all of the news channels, and all press, The Central Vigilance Commission, Talking with some NGO’s: 1. Universal Right and Duty for Human to Abide URDHA, 2. Human Right Commission’s Mr. Ujjal Paul and Mr. Shibaji Dasgupta. 3. Bhatat Bachao Sangathan BBS. 4. Forum for Social Justice and Development FSJD. 5. Ajjtak News Channel’s Miss Menogya. and many more, (anybody can’t help me/ fight for truth /don’t take investigation/do not take any action/don’t take any type of query/ Still Now, many department told does not comes under the purview of our department. Then my question is where I go now? I see they all are in sound asleep. The reason is best known to them. I think not taken any action because many Police Officer including IPS Officer, and many Government employee are lose there service and go to jail. So West Bengal Government not take any action. Am I right?

I hope you would care to me, your prompt action shall be highly appreciated and deserves to be lauded.

With kindest regards,

Dipak Kumar Adhikari

Tegharia(Dhali Para),NandanKanan. P.S.: Baguiati.  P.O.: Hatiara. Dist.: North24Parganas.

Kolkata-700059 Email: dipakadhikari59@gmail.com W.B. India. PH. 9874389190

Vaskar Roy (hr)     13 July 2011

DIPAK KUMAR ADHIKARI is a criminal who HARASSED & torcher A HONEST PERSON

Kind Attention

To,

The Hon’ble incharge of the department,need your help.

Madam/Sir,

Sub: MR DIPAK KUMAR ADHIKARI Kill Mr. Samanta & His Family any time any day. Your prompt action shall be highly appreciated and deserves to be lauded. Please save Mr Shankar kumar Samanta and His family members ( His old aged Mother, serious illness his wife & his well educatted son )

Mr. Dipak Kumar Adhikari (North 24 pgs committee member CPIM) so any body/ you do not take any action?

A case was filed by me In the court of LD. C.J.M. At Barasat of criminal Procedure OF INDIAN PENAL CODE.The I.O. At Baguiati Police Station of the case has already been charge sheeted according the names. The I.O. At Baguiati Police Station accused all miscreants in the charge sheeted but neither took any measures to round up them rather they paved enough.
But it is state before you the prime accused “Dipak KUmar Adhikari” and others accused were shown in the charge seeted.
Please note that the prime accused “Dipak Kumar Adhikari” others are large and they are available in there house, each and every time.
I therefore prey before your kind honoue to Make arrangements to arrest the prime accused and others as they were shown in the charge sheeted Prime accused and others are large and they are showing in there house, each and every time. I informed this matter to Sri Rahul Srivastava, IPS Officer. The Superintendent of Police. Barasat. And S.M.H. Meerza, Addl. Superintendent of Police. Barasat. North 24 Parganas. Barasat.
Details
Mr Dipak Kumar Adhikari NOT A POOR MAN, because Mr Adhikari live his OWN HOUSE that is ONE & 1/2 STORRED BUILDING, HE WORK A PRIVATE COMPANY BUT NOW HE JOIN A NATIONALIZED IT COMPANY MANEGER I HIGH INCOME, OTHERWISE HE REGULARLY OVERTIME ANOTHER OFFICE, NOT ENOUGH HE JOIN MANY PROMOTARY BISSNESS & SUPPLY BILDING MATRIALS, AND HE LIVED AT HIS HOUSE AT GROUND FLOOR & 2ND FLOOR RENT AS A BISSNESS AT LAST 7 YEARS.
BUT NOT ENOUGH HIS FATHER MR BISWANATH HAVE A SHOP & THEREFORE HIS INCOME ARE HIGH, MR ADHIKARI DRIVE HIS 3 INSURENCE & 3 MEDICLAIM. HIS FULL FAMILY LAUNCHED E.S.I. CARD, THEIRFORE HE COULD NOT SPEND MONEY FOR HIS FAMILY BECAUSE ALL MEDICINE & ALL TREATMENT ARE TOTALLY FREE OF HIS FAMILY
MR DIPAK KUMAR ADHIKARI and his family harassed Samanta family, MR DIPAK KUMAR ADHIKARI and his family are torcher physically and mentally (Mr. Dipak Kumar Adhikari Kill Mr Samanta and his Son & his whole family any time any day).
OTHERWISE HE THEFT ELECTRICT CURRENT, SO, YOU undestood “MR. DIPAK KUMAR ADHIKARI” NOT A POOR PERSON.”
ACTUALLY MR DIPAK KUMAR ADHIKARI PAVED OF HER WIFE, MR ADHIKARI TOURCHERD HIS OWN WIFE AFTER LONG 7 YEARS, IN THIS CIRCUMTENSES HIS WIFE LEAVE ADHIKARI HOUSE AND SHE (MRS. ADHIKARI) GO TO HER FATHER HOUSE. THEIRFORE “MRS. ADHIKARI LAUNCHED A CASE 498″ AND THEIRFORE MR DIPAK KUMAR ADHIKARI ” HIDING THOSE INCIDENT” HE CREAT A SITUATION & CREAT A FALSE STORY ABOUT MR SAMANTA & HIS FAMILY, THEN HE CREAT A FALSE CASE AND HE WROTE MANY MANY WRONG & FALSE STORY LIKE THIS.
And Mr. Adhikari Always Told everone that- “My (dipak”s mother) mother is a sugar present shies sugar is now 400″- BUT IT VERY PAINFULL IT IS TOTALLY FALSE. His mother always FUN & ENJOY sweet every parties & ocation- HIS EAMILY MEMBER TOLD THAT. So I consult many diabetics Doctor & Professor, they told who had 400 sugar “He/ She always half sleep & avoid all parties & sweets”
I went to Police Station more than 200 times, made 50times entries (complaints) into G.D. but Not even a microscopic actions took place against the alleged bodies. On the contrary Dipak kumar Adhikari S/O Biswanath Adhikari (“NOT A POOR MAN”) lived at Tegharia(Dhali Para),NandanKanan. P.S.: Baguiati. P.O.: Hatiara. Dist.: North24Parganas.Kolkata-700059 he has much more and enough money some political leaders, some Dada. Etc. Only I used to get many letters and many phone calls which all seem to me needs to be thrown in the trash, as it all are valueless, toothless. Mr. Dipak Kumar Adhikari Kill Mr Samanta and his Son & his whole family any time any day).
I have lots of irrefutable evidences about Dipak Kumar Adhikari
Mr. Samanta is a HONEST AND HELPFULL PERSON. So Earnestly request PLEASE you would care to HIM.
I wrote THIS LETTER to our local P.S., Local Councilor, all M.P., M.L.A., Minister in W.B. and Other States, C.M. in W.B., CBI Department, CID Department, S.P. and Dy.S.P.(N.) 24 Parganas, DGP Bhupindar Singh, All the I.P.S. AND I.A.S. OFFICERS. Governor in W.B, and President in India . P.M. in India, National/International Human rights department, AAP KI KACHEHRI – KIRAN KE SAATH, Kolkata Police, and all police officers in W.B. informed Kolkata Commissioner of Police, West Bengal, India?, . My nation, all of the news channels, and all press, The Central Vigilance Commission, Talking with some NGO’s: 1. Universal Right and Duty for Human to Abide URDHA, . Bhatat Bachao Sangathan BBS. 4. Forum for Social Justice and Development FSJD. 5. Ajjtak News Channel’s Miss Menogya. and President in India many times write ((My Request/Grievance Registration Number is: PRSEC/E/2009/69856, PRSEC/E/2010/14142, PRSEC/E/2010/00323, PRSEC/E/2010/11121, PRSEC/E/2010/00145, PRSEC/E/2010/35253, PRSEC/E/2010/20208, PRSEC/E/2011/26598, PRSEC/E/2011/0102, PRSEC/E/2011/0230 PRSEC/E/2011/3500 PRSEC/E/2011/04004, PRSEC/E/2011/25469, PRSEC/E/2011/25559 and many more.
Mr DIPAK KUMAR ADHIKARI HIS DETAILS- Tegharia(Dhali Para), NandanKanan. P.S.: Baguiati.P.O.: Hatiara. Dist.: North24Parganas Kolkata-700059 Email: dipakadhikari59@gmail.com W.B. India. PH. 9874389190
“I hope you would care to Mr Samanta & his family”

With kindest regards,
vaskar roy
(spcl C. DEPARTMENT)
EMAIL: sampa11@ibibo.com

keshav (Mr)     07 July 2012

Dear Dr Arun ,

May i request your goodself to please explain what it means by sec 60CPC and reverese engineering in maintenance case

Thanks

Keshav

MrDinoMorea (O)     02 August 2013

Originally posted by : S.B _Kolkata

In a rare judgment, probably the first for the Karkardooma courts, a sessions judge has ordered the prosecution of a man, who allegedly gave dowry to his daughter’s in-laws at the time of her marriage over two years ago.

In fact, it was his daughter’s complaints and multifarious criminal cases against her estranged husband and his family that have spelled legal trouble for Yashpal Kumar.

Married in December 2006 to Ram Khanna, Kumar’s daughter Rita left her matrimonial home a couple of months later and approached the Crime Against Women (CAW) cell, with the complaint that her husband and in-laws were torturing her.

Subsequently, her husband and other in-laws were booked under the charges of atrocity and harassing her for dowry in an FIR. She also filed a maintenance petition before a magistrate.

One common allegation in all her complaints pertained to how she was ill-treated for bringing insufficient dowry despite her father having spent over Rs 8 lakh in meeting the dowry demands of her husband and his father. While Rita made this particular accusation, she could hardly imagine the legal trouble it would bring to her father.

Khanna’s father also moved the court, asking if they were to be prosecuted for demanding and receiving dowry, how could Rita’s father wriggle out of the charges of giving dowry, which is also an offence under the Dowry Prohibition Act?

After the magistrate trying Khanna and his kin found no substance in the plea and dismissed their complaint, Khanna’s father approached the sessions court in revision of the impugned order. The petition filed through counsel Sanjay Gupta and Manish Shrivastava claimed that all they were pleading for was a fair and just view of the issue. As Khanna and his parents were standing a trial for receiving dowry, Kumar, according to the rule of law, should also undergo the judicial scrutiny of a court under the said Act, contended the counsel. They said that the request was based on Rita’s own version before the magistrate.

Additional Sessions Judge Sanjay Sharma found favour with the counsel’s arguments. “On considering the entire trial court record, I am of the opinion that the contents of the FIR and the maintenance petition filed by Rita, clearly discloses the allegation that her father gave dowry on the alleged demands of Khanna’s father. Since under The Dowry Prohibition Act, giving of dowry is also an offence, therefore, he is prima facie guilty,” said ASJ Sharma.

Allowing the revision petition, the court then sent the matter back to the trial court, directing it to summon Kumar under Section 3 (penalties for giving/taking dowry that can go upto a five year jail term) of the Act and examine him under the relevant criminal procedures. Notably, the order follows a Rohini court’s order last month asking the police to register an FIR against a bride and her kin for giving dowry.

@ SB Kolkata What is a "rohini' court?

Vishal (manager)     17 June 2015

Bhai panic na ho itna. Teri income has to be divided amongst dependents on that money . In this case not more than 10k per month  or even less. If she is graduate and can work Judge will consider that too. If other cases filed against you take FIRs of those and you will be benifitted.................................

master   12 September 2018

Respected Sir/Madam

My age is 39 years and my wife deserted me on dated Sept 2012 when she was 8 months of pregnancy and living with their parents and born male baby on Oct 2012 but she did not diclosed it to me or my parents neither she invites us on baby name and mudan ceremony and then working as a school teacher and send Cr.PC 125 mainenance notice to me on dated Dec 2015. alleging "that the Petitioner is in most miserable condition having no source of income in quiet difficult to find basic need of life" and during pregnancy respondent turned out petitioner in two clothes and retain her all jewellery and all medical bill is paid by his parents.

now as Respondent i submit Reply:

That petitioner have higly qualified completed her Doule MA, M.Phil., NET and SET qualified and working as Assistant professor and after marriage we purchased land in march 2012 which she transfer to her mother name in Dec 2015 and than filed Cr.PC 125 case above on me same month.

now again Petitioner Rejoinder Reply:

Its true that petitioner working as Assistant professor and but for purchasing of land petitioner break her FD of Rs.55000 and rest money is paid by her parents and when petitioner and petitioner parents give threats of murder to petitioner and her parents she transfer that land to her mother and whole family of petitioner is under terror and respondant do anything for his land greed.

now Suggest me what can i do.......???

Points 1. i have documentary proof of her employment.

2. i have land transfer detail as a documentary proof. when she transfer this land and when we purchase land.

3. i have my Degrees for proof that i am not her for two years.

4. Also i have proof that she have taken illegal LPG cylinder on my parents ration card and use it in her parents home.

5. i have proofs of photographs that so many times i effort for reconcilation but she refuse.

6. court give direction to us that i will pay 6 months to her Rs. 3000 and both of us living together in this period but she 

she failed in this terms and condition and i pay 6 months to her. (mediation failed remarked by Judge)

Now kindly suggest me how i present all this in court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register