Crpc 125 and dv

Respected members,

Once again I need your kind's wife has filed for crpc 125 and dv and has asked to be given a room in the house to live in (Brother does not own the house on his name); has asked for 15000 per month out of which 5 is for herself and 10 for the child( about 1 and half yr old daughter).

Brother only owns a very small piece of land about half acre on his name, no other assets on his name.

Is it worth that this land is "sold" to his mum for a small amount as he does not work and has to pay the lawyers/court fees? He does not have a bank account too.

The lawyer has said that the lawyer has no part to play in this as this has been filed by a woman and DV Act 2005 does not allow him to interfere in this!

Kindly advice,

Thank you for your time.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x