FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dharmesh Arora (ABC)     05 March 2013

Crpc 125

Sir/Madam My wife has submitted in her 125 petition that she hasn't been doing any job. In my reply, I have attached her appointment letter. Will Hon'ble court itself will ask for her employment details from the said employer or I have to file application U/S 91. Please guide. Thanks


 6 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     05 March 2013

1. You are required to file specific application u/s 91 CrPC for call for complete uptodate records from her company and get the application allowed.

1 Like

Jai Thakur (m)     05 March 2013

if we know that she has quit the present job but we dont know about the new company she has joined then what can be done? ask for her bank statements? but again she might have opened a new account?

can we ask for Income tax form 26AS from banks?

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     06 March 2013


better hire a detective.

1 Like



Track PAN number. You will get where all money flows

Dharmesh Arora (ABC)     06 March 2013

Hi Raj

Can you please elaborate, how can we track PAN number for all money flows. Thanks

Rajendra Shrivastava (advocate)     06 March 2013

you have to file an application under section 91 of cr.p.c. to call the record thereof.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query