LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna   14 May 2018

CRPC 125

I have divorced my wife in 2006 who is a central government employee at Delhi, One daughter now 25 years and one son now 17 years The court given custody of the both children to mother in 2006. It was MCD and she agreed to take care of the children in court. But later she left my son in 2010 at my home and later I moved to Hyderabad with my son and taking care of him. I lost money in my business and now in financial troubles my son is joining engineering 1st year and I cannot afford to pay full fees and other expenses. When I tried to get some help for my son studies amicably, they aren't ready. Can I file CRPC 125 to get some help for my son's studies or any other case in hyderabad and I don't want to get that case going forever and may be transferred to Delhi. Kindly advise. Thanks

Learning

11 Replies

Deepak joshi   14 May 2018

yes you can claim.
Feel free to cal for any help at 9456777600.

Helping Hand ! (Advocate )     14 May 2018

You file. Ask your son also to file and claim maintenance from mother.

Krishna   14 May 2018

As a guardian I want to file CRPC 125 representating my son

Deepak joshi   14 May 2018

Yes, you can file.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Krishna
As a guardian I want to file CRPC 125 representating my son

Idiot. Do as Helping Hand Advocate has suggested.

Krishna   14 May 2018

Mr. Ramoji, mind your language. If you don't like something thing, keep quiet rather than using filthy language .I hope my gentle advice will help you in dealing with your clients

(Guest)
Mr. Ramoji, mind your language. If you don't like something thing, keep quiet rather than using filthy language .I hope my gentle advice will help you in dealing with your clients

Krishna:

I did not offend you in any way.  Idiot means a person of low intelligence.  If you were intelingent enough you would first.

Not have come to this forum seeking advise, but would have consulted a advocate locally.
When an advocate has given some advice, you should take it, because it is you who asked for advice. And when you get advice free of cost try to implement it and be thankful for it.
Take this advice, this advice will help you in your future life in not getting into trouble that you have already gotten.  And it is free of cost you idiot.

(Guest)
I have divorced my wife in 2006 who is a central government employee at Delhi, One daughter now 25 years and one son now 17 years The court given custody of the both children to mother in 2006. It was MCD and she agreed to take care of the children in court. But later she left my son in 2010 at my home and later I moved to Hyderabad with my son and taking care of him. I lost money in my business and now in financial troubles my son is joining engineering 1st year and I cannot afford to pay full fees and other expenses. When I tried to get some help for my son studies amicably, they aren't ready. Can I file CRPC 125 to get some help for my son's studies or any other case in hyderabad and I don't want to get that case going forever and may be transferred to Delhi. Kindly advise. Thanks

If you could not take care of wife, why did you marry in the first place Krishna?

If you could not look after your children why did you produce them Krishna?

It is because of losers like you Indias population is increasing day by day Krishna.

Why dont you go to hamali work and fill the tummy of your son Krishna? Why simply produce kids and leave them on the road starving just because you could not control your craving for s*x Krishna?  Why did your wife leave you Krishna?  Tell Krishna.

Krishna   15 May 2018

Mr Ramoji, I don't think you are a professional advocate and if you ask such stupid questions you will be sitting idle for your entire life. Please don't reply and I don't reply for your stupid, nonsense and idiotic replies.

(Guest)
Mr Ramoji, I don't think you are a professional advocate and if you ask such stupid questions you will be sitting idle for your entire life. Please don't reply and I don't reply for your stupid, nonsense and idiotic replies.

Krishna, You could not hire services of an advocate and you are begging here and everywhere and you want 100 rupees only? Your son is 25. What example are you setting for him? You will file 125 crpc petition and beg money from wife? What an example you are for your son! For your face, you got your son into engineering? When you don’t have capacity to get your kid into engineering, why did you put him there? All these questions will arise in court. Then whom will you all idiot you idiot. You are a cheap man, begging is a punishable crime in India. Women beg. But men begging showing sons face? How pathetic can you get. Get a life loser.

Krishna   15 May 2018

I prefer not to reply cheap class advocate like Ramoji who is sick mentally and may be roaming for clients Mr. Ramoji if you ask such questions to your clients they will kick you on your balls

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register