Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (a)     08 August 2017

Crp125 - interim maintenance stages

Dear all,

i would like to know what all court procedures involved before passing CRPC 125 interim maintenance judgement.

i saw the courts website and it is showing "cross examination of PW1". what does this mean?

when will i submit my payslip, EMIs, her educational background & job details?

Learning

15 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     08 August 2017

Why donot consult to your lawyer? Consult your lawyer whgo will explain you the procedure in detail, and meaning etc.

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     08 August 2017

Your documents needs to be submitted at the time of your evidence.

Regards,

Adv. Nitish Banka

Ravi (a)     08 August 2017

Thank you Nitishji. We filed counter to final and interim last month. As of now, it shows cross examination of PW1. Does this cross examination will happen twice? One for interim and another for main petition. Does this also mean I have to produce evidence twice?

deepak sobti   08 August 2017

Ravi Bhai, I am not a lawyer but a survivor of all such Acrs & Legal Sections. It's a Complete Package. Trust me .... NO ONE & "I LITERALLY MEAN NO ONE WILL COME TO YOUR RESCUE", sirf SALAAH / ADVICE DENGE. As a friend I will advice you to pay the minimum for settling these disputes, divorce her & get out & NEVER MARRY AGAIN .... been there done that, even TIHAAR TWICE. Advice on internet seems very nice but NOT EVEN a single soul will come to your rescue. Though I can assure you that if your case is delhi, I will come to meet you whenever you need me .... don't waste your time seeking advice from people who are no good or rather are just paper lions .... God Bless .... Deepak Sobti 91 - 8375052598.

deepak sobti   08 August 2017

Ravi Bhai, I am not a lawyer but a survivor of all such Acrs & Legal Sections. It's a Complete Package. Trust me .... NO ONE & "I LITERALLY MEAN NO ONE WILL COME TO YOUR RESCUE", sirf SALAAH / ADVICE DENGE. As a friend I will advice you to pay the minimum for settling these disputes, divorce her & get out & NEVER MARRY AGAIN .... been there done that, even TIHAAR TWICE. Advice on internet seems very nice but NOT EVEN a single soul will come to your rescue. Though I can assure you that if your case is delhi, I will come to meet you whenever you need me .... don't waste your time seeking advice from people who are no good or rather are just paper lions .... God Bless .... Deepak Sobti 91 - 8375052598.

Ravi (a)     09 August 2017

Thank you Deepakji.

i want to know once interim order is given, do i have options to modify or cancel the maintenance order?

what if company terminates me due to genuine reasons?

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     09 August 2017

Yes under Sec 127 Crpc, you can file an Application for modification of interim order on account of changed circumstances. 

Thank you Radhikaji.

if company terminates me for whatever reasons, i still have option to use 127 crpc to modify the order. but please tell me do i need to continue pay her during 127 proceedings and job hunt is on? 

how long 127 proceedings continue? 1 month or 3 months?

It is always advisable to show your bonafide to the Court and pay the minimum amount if it feasible to you.  No such timing cannot be assigned as it varies from Court to Court. 

Thank you.

CRPC 127 can be used mutlitple times as long as the circumstance is genuine and the prayer in the petition is genuine.

is my understanding right?

No specific number is provided by law as such but there has to be a genuine change in circumstances.

1 Like

Ravi (a)     10 August 2017

Hello Radhikaji and all

1. can i say to magistrate that i am willing to refer my wife in my company for software jobs? 

2. if it is good to say, when can i do? in her cross or in my evidence chief

because i helped her before marriage by referring her in my company. she faced the interview rounds and failed.

i also registered her in other big MNC companies for a job and in turn, the company sent an email to her ccing me and calling for a job interview. 

All i want to do is to help her find a job either in my company or other companies since she is starving etc. etc.

Please let me know your opinion

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     10 August 2017

No you cannot.  You just have to harp on how your wife was working prior to marriage and that she should now not be allowed to sit idle.

Ravi (a)     10 August 2017

Ok.

1. Can i send a RPAD post to her school where she is currently working about job openings?

2. Do i have any option to file cases against her and her parents?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register