Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Cross question in divorce


Dear All 1. My wife filed a Divorce petition under cruelty. 2. I replied it, and we both filed MUTUALLY under HMA 13B. 3. After getting all the streedhan, she put a 498a/406 against me and my brother. The chargsheet has already been filed under 498a against me while rest of sections was dropped. Thereafter the Mutual petition under HMA 13B was jointly withdrawn because of non-withdrawl of cases. 4. She again filed a revised Divorce petition under Cruelty, for which I have already replied. 5. just recently she has done her with evidences in the court. (What she told in Court now is different from what she has written in her petition in the court earlier). 6. Now the stage has come for me to CROSS EXAMINATION HER. My Questions are:- She has not submitted all the past petition as mentioned by her in her evidence stage. Can I object on this, to submit it first ans then I will start my cross examination on her? Can I call her Parents or any of her relatives in family court to cross examine and How and preferably at what stage?

Hello when you go for cross examination than you ask to her same question , if she file some false aligation she need to proov so dont worry about it and start your process


Can I object to submit all the documents first and then I will start my cross examination on her?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x