Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashanth G (Software Engineer)     11 December 2013

Cross examination on dv act-maintanance case --suggest me

Hi All ,

HC passed interim order of 10 k  per month to my wife & Kid ,(My wife has given all false affidavits stated that she was un employed and said that my salary is more than one lakh per month ),

now my maintenance case  {under section23(2) DV act} came for final stage  and judge passed orders on section91 applications for my employer and my wifes  employer. now court has got the information from  both the organizations HR's  that my salary is only 60k  But  not  1 lakh and  also my wife  is working and getting 32 thousands per month (but she stated falsely that she was jobless and her health condition  was not good and got interim maintenance of 10 k per month by submitting all false stmts in front of all the courts like MMTC-1 ,FTC and HC  also she worked in 2 companies with 3 different names ),now court came to know that she is earning 32 k per month she changed her name twice .

After that both side cross examination have been done .

During her cross examination - My wife  agreed the following things  :

1)It is true that I don't have any documentary proof for giving dowry  - But in the petition she filed that she has given 6 lakhs of money as dowry ,

2)It is true that I don't have proper evidence to show that I have given 1 KG of gold to my husband  - But in her petition she stated that she has given 1KG gold to me as dowry,

3) It is true that the gold and silver articles shown in the photo  was purchased at the time of marriage and kept it in my house when lakshmi pooja was performed --- But in the petition she  stated that all the gold articles taken by me as dowry and given by them as shown in the photo - it has just gold articles displayed without any people

During my cross examination -

Her lawyer has given the same  photo to me  ,which is having all the gold articles appearing and given by my wife in her evidence and asked me where the place the photo taken ? --- I told it has taken in my wife's house .

What the photo is showing ? - I told jewellery are appearing in the photo

He told me that they have given this gold to me - I said no ,we haven't received any of the gold items from my wife family

But judge has marked all the evidences ,

Please suggest me what to do ?

--Thanks in advance .

Learning

2 Replies

disilva (junior officer)     11 December 2013

Am myself a victim and interested to know as to what the answer to ur question are.

Reformist !!! (Other)     11 December 2013

What are you waiting for buddy. Immidiately file 340 i.e perjury on her as she lied that she is not working. This is a real golden opportunity for u.

Dont worry, the conduct of the complainant shows that she came with unclean hands, fight on the merit that she came with unclean hands and is not entitled for maintenance. Meanwhile my question is y u did not called for her records during interim u.s 91 ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register