LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venkat (Personal)     06 December 2013

Cross examination

I am fighting divorce case in a Sub-ordinate court. I have appointed lawyer from myside. However, during cross examination I want to cross examine the respondent (my wife) along with my lawyer. Is it allowed? What is the procedure to do the same? I have some recorded voice as evidence. How to submit the same? Any format or specific way to be presented? Request members' help on this.

Learning

2 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     06 December 2013

@ Venkat at one place you say that your marriage has happened on 22-Dec-2012 and now you say that you have applied for Divorce and currently in CE stage. Which court is that dude who have accepted the Divorce petition before one year and how fastly the case has moved on to cross stage. Please let me know we can also apply for transfer petition.

This would be the last time that we will replying to your baseless assumptions. Look at you, you even can't express the truth here and how will you defeat your wife's allegation. Be truthful if you are not happy in revealing information to public use PM and ask questions.

Satyameva Jayathe. lets truth win the battle.

Good Luck

Venkat (Personal)     06 December 2013

Sandykrish, Did you read the message properly? Where did I say that my marriage happened 22nd Dec 2012.. Read the full content, understand and then reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register