LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raja (business)     01 January 2009

cross examination

dear sir, in drt, i have filed application for oa dissmissal on various grounds. in reply to that bank has filed reply in form  of affidavite of bank officer.in the said affidavite there are several points which  are in disputes. he has filed reply by saying as per my knowledge....,hehas not given reply to my objections and avoided in general. my question is can that officer be called for cross examination? he is sitting in recovery branch. not in the branch where my a/c is. under what grounds in affidavite in reply , i can call officer to cross examination? 

Learning

4 Replies

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     01 January 2009

DEAR MR. RAJA,

The following Data helpful as required by you:

In the matter of one of our clients from Mumbai, the bank official has submitted an affidavit which contain several erroneous and misleading facts as well as misconceptions of law. We have therefore advised our client to cross examine the said official in accordance with the Order 19 Rule 3 of CPC read with Sec 22(2)(a) of the DRT Act  

Further details you can fined in attach file and it is advisable for you to go through the following site:

https://www.drtsolutions.com/weekly-news.htm

Attached File : 32 drt solutions weekly mail.doc downloaded: 167 times

PALNITKAR V.V. (Lawyer)     02 January 2009

Mr. Ahmed has given a very good reply

kumar sachin (lawyer)     02 January 2009

follow the advices of ahmed bhai

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     07 January 2009

Very useful information Ahmed Bhai, Thanx a lot

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register