Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjaj patil (prop)     14 July 2010

cross examination

please give me ur suggestions

i have taken loan from a credit society in 2000. due to business problem i cant able to close this loan account. This credit SOCIETY  is in problem  since 2006.

In 2007 they filed ni act 138 case on me  after there is remark account closed on memo . this cheque  i have  given to one of the  manager  who is my friend at  time of loan sancationing  as a security  in year 2000. who is not working since 2006.

the complainant  saying that  he is  managing director  of this credit society , submitting a letter regarding power of attorney  dated in 2007. He also filed  another cases of ni act 138  represenring another 3  credit societies since 2004   till  year 2009.

the said chairman of this society is government employee .( i think according to co operative credit society laws in maharastra goverment servant cant act as chairman of credit society).

now matter is for cross examination .

i think  we ahve to ask questions regarding  procceding books , minute books  etc .

can I able to send this cheque for ‘  finding age of ink . what is the exact procedure

pls help me

sanjay

Learning

1 Replies

dawood ahmed (advocate)     03 August 2010

Hi, with regards to all,

Mr. Patil, the test of age of the ink may not help you as the court at the first instance itself may not allow your petition for that as it is held by various High Courts many a times that the ink test is not a conclusive proof, one may use old or older ink for filling up the body or the signature on the cheque with a view to defraud. You do your home work mainly on the account books and proceedings of alleged loan and other related topics in that regard. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register