Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Psi Yogesh   13 June 2019

criminal trespass

someone villeger entered in my farm and cut down trees and also run tractor over land... did some routine work assuming that he can possess this land by doing so... his brother one of the class1 officer... so I am not so powerful but law can bent him down... please suggest furious tricks to make him beg mercy to me


 3 Replies

Archana Pandey   08 February 2022

Dear Mr. Yogesh, 

You can file an application in the Court under order 39 rule 1&2 of the code of the civil procedure where you can avail the order of temporary injuction. 

Also, you can claim the damages in the Court he has done to you. The Court will order the accused to provide Compensation against the damange he has caused to you i.e physical and mental both.

Anaita Vas   09 February 2022

Dear Archana, could you specify a bit more?

Archana Pandey   09 February 2022

Dear Anaita, 

Regards to the above mentioned reply, please be advised that trespass must be offence there only then these remedies will fit into that. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads