Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     11 April 2012

Criminal revision file in person

hi all,

i have filed in person cri.rev. petition against the order of dismissing my private complaint after police final report in negative form by JMFC. on day when i filed this revision and registrar send to session judge court on same day and that session judge was on leave and court clerk gives next date.

what would be my next steps as i have made state is respondent in the case.

kindly guide me what my next steps in the case as i appear in person in the matter.

regard

Learning

3 Replies

Sandeep Naik (Advocate)     11 April 2012

Court will send notices to the respondents. Then when the notices are received by the respondents , uwill have to appear before the court. Is there any delay in filing the revision application. Whether it is filed within 90 days after the judgement of JMFC. If yes thenno prblem. 

Wait tillthe judge sends notices . For further help if needed u may cont. me. 

Adv Sandeep naik

Mob (9670 56980

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     11 April 2012

i have filed revision before session court and within time limit. in my case state was the respondent i.e. PP of court as private case of fraud has been dismissed by the JMFC court and there is no presence of accused is required.

i have to mention the case detail to session judge before issuing notice to state or judge will issued notice to state?

and then was will be the steps.

regards

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     11 April 2012

Dear Shah no need to worry,if the court has issue notice to State, APP will be appear befoer the court on behalf  of the State. you should first seek permission from the court to argue the matter and argue.

feel free to call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register