LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divya (nil)     27 October 2012

Criminal or civil

“A” Person gives wrong information to Talathi office that he is the sole legal heir, though there were several legal heirs alive. On basis of wrong information. Talathi waits for 1-2 months and when he does not find any objections  from other legal heirs, talathi transfers land and a new mutation entry is done for “A” Person…

Same “A” Person originally had a 50% share in same property but transfers that 50% share in favor of true owner of property by a registered release deed…Today this “A” Person states that this release deed is fake and its not executed by him..

Please advise how I give this a criminal look…On face of it looks more civil, but a criminal case is what I am looking at… Everything is very crystal clear and on basis of the above two incidents, I need to make a strong criminal case covering both aspects.

Thankyou

Learning

2 Replies

rahul (director)     27 October 2012

you mean now A is saying is he is 100% owner of this land?

because the original 50% he transfer ,, he is deneying

file a FIR u/s 420,468, 471 , 120B, 406  IPC in police station

You have to bribe police, then they will lodge FIR

Sharma Ved Prakash (Advocate)     28 October 2012

Magistrate sent complaint under section 156(3) Cr. P. C. for registrtion and investigation of the case but police authorities did not comply with the order of Magistrate, then, what can do the Magistrate?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register