LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

praveenkumar   01 August 2015

criminal or bigamy case

Hello sir.plz help me. My father got divorce under expire degree in 2003.he got a divorse in wrong route.he changed my mother address on petition .my mother didnot got notices.thatway he got divorce in 2003.and he got another marriage. My mother knew this matter in 2004.and filed a case against divorce.court has cacelled divorce and dismissed my father's petition in 2005.now he got 2 child (girls) with second wife and the age is 9yr and 10yr.my age is 26 and sister age is 24. He is a govt employee. He dont want to give any property or money. Now we want to file a criminal case with wrong way his marriage. 1.this is eligible case or not ? 2.which petiton can we file on him? 3.how much time to take this to finish the total case ? Plzzz plzzzz help me in this critical situation Thanku all

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Sorry dude, nimappa divorce togondu bere madve aagi almost 12 years aaithu.  Eega yechettukondi deera neevgalu. Shabbas.

You have woken up too too late to raise a query in court of law.

Even for rape it should be reported within 24 hours. and this is over a decade old story. No use pursuiing.  Some lawyers will tell, you may pursue the matter, but its all time consuming and only lawyer pocket will fill. Check if you get other repiles.

Amol Kende (No)     01 August 2015

I suggest to file a petition for Begami if your mother cancelled fathers petition is any order of divorced issued but the court if not and before that only this petition is cancelled then you mother can file the Begami petition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register