Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Pal (VP)     07 August 2013

Criminal intimidation

Hi,

I have a very peculiar case and I need your help in letting me know what should be my next step. This is related to my son's friend's mother. She has been accusing my son (7years old) of disturbing her son for some really miniscule things. Recently she spoke to my son without informing us and threatened her that "She will break his head if he disturbs her son". I reached out to police station, however, they were not very helpful in this case. I am little scared and skeptical whether this lady will harm my son in future in any way. Is there a way i can go for criminal intimidation case against her. Though there is no proof either party has on the comment above, however, these words were spoken in front of my son and her son. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to protect our future.

Regards
Rahul

Learning

1 Replies

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     07 August 2013

Where do you stay. R U living in a Society, then you can write a letter to the society decribing the incident and calling for explanantion from the society through the lady as this will create evidence. on the basis of the evidence you can file NC and thereafter rest assure no one can harm your child..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register