LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anononymus (Business)     27 June 2010

criminal divorce lawyer

How to find the best  criminal divorce lawyer , having his chamber in patiala house court new delhi. He should have dealt with many divorce, custody of children and DV act 2005 cases. I will be obliged if  some on can recommend some reputed advocates to choose from. thanks in advance.

Learning

5 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     27 June 2010

Dear Auhthor,

U can contact me at 9871158578, m Delhi based lawyer and m used to provide my services in all courts of Delhi.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     27 June 2010

here you may post your problems also, for knowing the remady available if any

T.R. Ganesan (Advocate)     27 June 2010

I am of the openion Rakhi Budhiraja based in Delhi, I recommend for all your Criminal

matters with regrd to matrimonial issues.

T.R. Ganesan,

Advocate

anononymus (Business)     28 June 2010

I want some criminal divorce lawyer having his chamber in Patiala house or south delhi courts in Saket.Please help me. i will be obliged. Thanks.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     11 July 2010

Dear Author,

I can better understand ur problem. U can contact to Mr. Parveen Malik. He is having his chamber at Patiala House Courts and his Mb. NO. IS 9811937937. Please give him my reference. He would surely help u.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register