LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek   12 November 2016

Criminal/defamation proceedings against Top, Govt. Officials of State

Dear Members,

                          I, am fighting against Corruption in Public Authorities, of a State Govt. and i am not a Legal Practitioner and in the consequances, therefore I have been harassed/humiliated/threatened to face consequances, and also defaimed many times and have been caused enough financial loss and damage of reputation, for reason stated above.    


                         Ld. Members of this Forum are therefore requested to suggest accordingly on pointwise mentioned as under ;


1- Whether in the matter of  Criminal offence commited/executed/abetted in the nature of Defamation/Criminal Conspiracy, by specific Govt. official, A Complaint U.Sec.200 Cr.P.C., 1973 Read with Sec.120B of I.P.C.,1860 would be appropriate procedure for cognizance of various offences before Distt. Court, and it may be preffered and what would be appropriate sample draft of such Complaint  [!]


2- In meanwhile notices have not been replied after due application of mind U.Sec.80 of Code of Civil procedure, 1908., from the Offices of Concerned Officials, and Top official (i.e Addl. Sec., Chief Sec., Principle Sec.,) of the Govt. in whose office such notices have been delivered, legally may be implead as party of said Criminal Complaint, for abbetment. [!}  And any prior senction, from any authority from Central or State Govt. is required before filing such proceedings or not, if it is required then what wuld be procedure, or for the cause of action a new notice be issued for perusal of Such Top Official U.Sec.80 of Code of Civil procedure, 1908  [!]


3- In addition concerned official, against which previously cause of action arisen, has been transfered from the City. And new posting details of such official have not been provided by such department/office, Though  concerned official may be implead as party by way of mentioning address of the Head of concerned Deptt. in whose office notice was given U.Sec.80 of Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 [!]






 3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     12 November 2016

Vivek if u give fact of case then we may help u for it.

SHARAD CHANDRA DANEJ (Asstt. Manager)     17 November 2016


You said you are fighting against corruption in public authorities. Have you lodged a complaint in police station as FIR against any specific govt official?


Please use thank button to convey your appreciation.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 November 2016

what is the case    

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query