LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Criminal conspiracy against me by forging my documents

I m currently in a lawsuit filed by me against my wife seeking divorce where i have annexed some proof of cellular sms and letters that she sent to me over years during our married life .
               To counter this,she did two things-
1.She filed a criminal complaint against husband(me) with SSP,ghaziabad alleging that husband conspires through mala-fide use of technical gadgets like cellular phone,computer etc and has tried and will try to kill her .(Police hasn't taken any action so far because we pulled sm strings)
2.She  obtained a new cellular connection using my documents namely ''driving licence'' and PAN CARD.Using this she sent me scores of text messages urging me to withdraw divorce suit and describing how she misses me in bed and showering love.BASICALLY she would prove that i usually get duplicate phone connections and text sms to myself on her behalf.So by deductive reasoning....all my mobile phone evidence becomes ineffective against her in the ongoing divorce case.
                               I would like to know if i have a strong criminal case against her under IPC and cyber crimes statutes......if yes...under what sections and how much punishment is there.Last but not the least.....i have obtained CAF which an applicant fills to obtain a new mobile phone connection and the handwriting and signature are not mine ,rather done by someone on my behalf.

Learning

1 Replies

sweta singh (n/a)     31 May 2011

well she is ur wife so..........ok u can do 1 thng.....just file a complain in cyber department of ur city tat u r getting obscene msgs 4m sum unknown no. and specify the date and other details but dont  write in it tat this no. is obtained by ur wife.........wen investigation will b done u would hav a report submit in the court then.........and ask 4 the mobile model no. in which the sim card has been fixed by the cyber dept after u get the report which will obviously show tat its in ur name......hope my advice will benefit u and u r understanding wat i want 2 say.......t.c

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register