LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

radha (employee)     11 May 2013

Criminal case while civil pending

Dear  all

         There is a civil suit  pending with my brothers, they purposely  sold of a land under litigation  stating in the registerd document  that the said land was not under any litigation  to the buyer .I propose to file criminal cases  under sec 82 of registration act 1908, where the punishment  is 7 years , will the civil case be a impediment. can i add conspiracy as well. what  are my chances. 



 3 Replies

Ratnesh kumar (Advocate)     11 May 2013

yes u can file a criminal case , you should filed a case to a police station stating all the facts

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     12 May 2013

Involve some elders and by give and take resolveissues between own family. U cant rely on Police, advocates, pp , judges. Fo  take mr decades nothing will happen and u will be chasing police, advo and courts.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     13 May 2013

Your querry is not clear. You want to file a case against your own brother. why. 

Please clarify that whether your brothers have sold property to third persons or the third persons have sold property to your brothers. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads