LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajiv (none)     17 January 2016

Criminal case when diverting public funds for diffrnt purpos

Want to know under what section criminal proceedings can be initiated against the builder for:

1. Diverting public funds to different project

2. Not completing the project within promised time 

3. Not paying penalty amount for delay in construction etc



 3 Replies

r.sathyanarayanan   17 January 2016

Dear sir, I suggest you have case for filing a compliant before consumer forum ,rather than filing criminal case.

Rajiv (none)     28 January 2016

thankyou R.Sathyanarayanan Jee for your suggestion, meanwhile for my understanding is it breach of trust by builder if they divert the funds which were raised for one project to another. Is this situation similar with famouse Sahara case?

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     28 August 2016

You can  file criminal Misapapropriation, criminal breach of Trust and cheating cases aginst the builder. Also move the consumer forum of the  state to refund your purchase money with  interest and punitive damages whcih the builderh had collected from you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query