LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sigma zebma (private)     15 May 2016

Criminal case and job elsewhere

hi..my question is on behalf of someone..hes a government employee with a criminal case against him and under suspension currently getting susttenance allowance...its illegal for him to work in a different company as he has to give an undertaking,,but if he does work in private is it possible for the govenment to catch him and how?

Learning

6 Replies

sigma zebma (private)     15 May 2016

please someone...

Susnita Saha   15 May 2016

This is to all the practicing lawers in India.
The said Lawyer Narendra Deo Due is a fake degree holder of Law certificate.Mobile no.9830022984
 He practices in a firm known as "Juris Consultus" at the following address Narendra Deo Dube FD-70C, Sector-III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700 106 and his recidence 11 Wachel Molla Mansion, 8 Lenin Sarani, 2nd Floor, Kolkata-13
He helps lot of black money suppilers to get involved in dubious practices, Financial Crimes, Black money Laundering, Tax Evasion practices, Malafide practices, etc.
He then charges his clients a huge amount of money based on coercien and oppress them by blackmailing them.
 He attaches fake and duplicate documents to get resolved the cases. He is director  in multiple fakeandficticious companies as "ACECON MANAGEMENT PRIVATE LIMITED"
The big builder and illegal promoter group M Balaganesh is having political and hands with him to get such illegal practice.
This guy is a black spot for our public and social community and for the all the lawers.
I request you to take appropriate verification against such fidicuary person claiming himself to be a law practicioner.
Thanks
Susnita Saha 
High Court

sigma zebma (private)     17 May 2016

still doesnt answer my question

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     03 June 2016

Haw govt will catch it is govt matter .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 July 2016

Under suspension he is still under service and under obligation not to serve anywhere.

his subsistance allowance is subject to non-employment certificate.

David Simpson   15 June 2023

I need help with this guy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register