LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek (Advocate)     03 March 2010

Criminal Case against Foreign Company

Can any one tell me whether we can file any criminal complaint against the Foreing Company in India under the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure? If yes please let me know if there is any judgement relating to this.

Also interpretation of Section 187 to 189 of Code of Criminal Proceudre Code.

Its urgent... If any one can provide me the details of this


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register