Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

j.yowan (none)     16 May 2016

Criminal case 294(b) and 506(ii)


My brother was filed under the case 506(II) and 296(b).He attended the vaitha properly.But now he is not feeling well.So he cannot attend the vaitha on this month.What is procedure to inform these to jude.


 3 Replies

Shashank   16 May 2016

You can file an application for "exemption from appearance". The court will give you another date and excuse your brother's appearance if it so pleases.

Imthiaz Ahamed (Lawyer)     17 May 2016


You can file a petition u/s 317 of Cr.P.C  before the Magistrate praying dispensation of presence. 

With Regards

H. Imthiaz Ahamed


Madras High Court


Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     17 May 2016

agreed with both Mr. Shashank and Mr. Imtiaz

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query